Britney appears to have a large bald spot in her latest Instagram video

Just now, Myaway said:

Could someone please ban this already  because Y'all are toxic on this thread 

People are just concerned is all.

Trichotillomania (trik-o-til-o-MAY-nee-uh), also called hair-pulling disorder, is a mental health condition. It involves frequent, repeated and irresistible urges to pull out hair from your scalp, eyebrows or other areas of your body. You may try to resist the urges, but you can't stop. Trichotillomania is part of a group of conditions known as body-focused repetitive behaviors.

1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

People are just concerned is all.

Trichotillomania (trik-o-til-o-MAY-nee-uh), also called hair-pulling disorder, is a mental health condition. It involves frequent, repeated and irresistible urges to pull out hair from your scalp, eyebrows or other areas of your body. You may try to resist the urges, but you can't stop. Trichotillomania is part of a group of conditions known as body-focused repetitive behaviors.

I just want this  thread banned because your  toxic on here too

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

It's obvious she is not taking care of her appearance at all... it's not just the hair. 

Probably not shaved, but her hair is extremely damaged as you can see even with the blurry images. It looks really really bad. The fact she seems "okay" doing her videos and showing it to the world... yeah, so many questions. 

Your toxic on here too My Dude 

Just now, Marcus Fenix said:

Before I go to sleep I wanted to clarify that she is beautiful just the way she is and not judge her for everything she does and says.

my account says online but I was disconnected maybe a forum bug

Britney Is a Pretty Goddess like Always because I care about her and Wow I love her Beauty 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Just now, YellowPaperSun said:

This fandom is something else bc we just got a massive leak of songs and here are some of you talking about her hair instead of enjoying the new music :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Do you know this Thread is extremely Toxic because people on here are Toxic and bullying  Britney  and I think Britney is Beautiful the way She is💖💖💖💖

This thread is out of control and Y'all so so  Fricking toxic on here I hope this Nasty thread gets banned Twitch Restrict GIF by Hyper RPG                 Y'all are so so so toxic that's why I want this nasty *** thread banned also reported it too. This Thread is so mean and Disgusting y'all are bullies

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.