Britney appears to have a large bald spot in her latest Instagram video

What is going on with her hair? You can see a visible bald / buzzed spot on the left side of her head. It appears to start near the top of her head, going down the back of her ear to the nape area. And in the video with the green and yellow bikini, her natural hair appears to be incredibly short. I hope she can get a good hairstylist to help her out. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

She has been very vocal these past few years about her image and how she was supposed to look the certain way.

I believe It could be her having control over her image, rebelling in a way of not looking the way she's supposed to..

Although on another hand, she's also very critical about unflattering pap's photos, so as of now, she's certainly not taking the best care of her hair but It's also certainly for a reason or just trauma response.

However, will always believe her smile.

• Love 1

I usually don't care of how she looks, I mean I know she has bad taste for clothing, since forever... Same for make-up! Also, she's not working, she's at home, her face, hair were touched since she's 9! It's fine to take a little break and look messy sometimes!

But on another hand it's also look likes nobody is really here for her, to guide her a little bit about certains things and it's make me really sad! I don't care about the superficial aspect, if she's really fine that way, then it's fine! But it's more than that! Cade the leech is only here for using her name for some weird random collaborations! Nothing really changed since the "end" of the conservatorship!!!

They're hiding alot of things... 100%!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

No.

It's just because she has very thin hair and it's dirty, so the root part looks darker and she has clip-in extensions.

3f005d9b73abbb9f4765e4d2871ff3e2.jpgbspearshair072010_09.jpg3718a2902e2e4ccb8ce856b72bad53c1.ashx

Look at both of the pictures I posted. The bottom one shows her short hair underneath her extensions. The hair is dark. The top one shows the area where her scalp is visible, and its lighter than the rest of her hair because her scalp is pale. 

5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

When you’re a multi millionaire with all the free time in the world and access to ANY amazing hairstylist you want, it’s absurd to not be bothered to fix your hair 

When your thinking others care about hair like you do and we do not . Maybe zip it . You and aging will not be a match. Shallow needs to go 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.