Lady Gaga: I’m ready for my interview

2 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Would you, if it was your father?

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Btw she might secretly be a Republican too, you never know

With her stance on LGBTQ+ issues and women’s rights, I’d bet you my left nut she’s not a Republican.

And my father’s dead. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Spoiler

He was a Republican so I killed him. 

Spoiler

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: Kidding.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

With her stance on LGBTQ+ issues and women’s rights, I’d bet you my left nut she’s not a Republican.

And my father’s dead. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Hide contents

He was a Republican so I killed him. 

Hide contents

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: Kidding.

Not your left nut

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1

This is absurd.  She has done hundreds and hundreds… thousands of interviews for over 15 years, and her dad does ONE and she needs to throw a little tantrum.  Fitting.

She may have good intentions but she is seriously out of touch in some areas.  She has never had to want for anything except attention.  

She grew up rich and went to high school where the Hiltons did and went to Tisch.

"I was the kind of girl who didn't have to listen in class, but would always ace the test and get wasted later with friends."

Yes, she is talented, but she lives in a total bubble.  

And she’s also doing this because of all the push she’s getting from her followers who can’t accept any other opinion but their own. (See comments above, “Disown the rat.”)

She already talked about this election. And the last.  And the one before that.

People have their opinions for their own reasons.

Plus, come on.  If you can watch her first 12 music videos and casually think she was just having fun pumping Illuminati imagery and messages for the heck of it, and not think she’s a puppet, you need to take a step back for a sec and reassess.

15 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

And she’s also doing this because of all the push she’s getting from her followers who can’t accept any other opinion but their own. (See comments above, “Disown the rat.”

Girl, it was a joke. Nobody expects her to disown her own father over this.

But she has every right to voice her own opinion on the matter, otherwise she’s guilty by association in the eyes of the public. Her father spoke his piece, and she will too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.