Katy Perry releases her new album "143" | Listening Party

Fita

3 minutes ago, Markoct said:

If any of u flop bchz end up listening to it, pls let us know if there are any worthy tracks to check out, otherwise no thanks :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

The album leaked, it’s all over Twitter and people are already plotting to tank it. I’m crine. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, PolySpears said:

doechii featured twice I see... and why isn't it I'm His, He's Mine ft. Doechii??

anyways, I'm His, He's Mine is my fav track so far, the music video was :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I’m enjoying this song too!  “Lifetimes” is ok, but I find the lyrics a bit cringe.

Wow - I’m sorry but it’s just a bad album. There’s really no personality or effort with a bunch of generic, forgettable songs found on a rejects album released to close out a record deal.

Crush is..cute but forgettable. Nirvana is nice but goes nowhere and is a rip off of the Eurovision movie song. The singles are all trash and everything else is disposable.

Theres zero energy and care.

I’d say this is her “Britney Jean”, but even Brinny Jean had some good bops on it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.