Video of Britney listening to RNB

weird post lol. This is considered a pop song. one of the most popular songs back in its day. Definitely not bubblegum pop, but pop r&b. 

Plus we been knowing britneys taste is music is top tier. she listens to everything. her roots go back in listening to a lot of soul like otis redding, whitney, aretha, mariah. 

britney is a pop girlie, but you can also tell she was heavily influenced with r&b especially at the beginning like a lot of people were in the 90s and early 2000s. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

her facial reaction goes from :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: to :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: after he starts serenading her up close and personaaaaalllll... almost seems like she was enjoying herself and then got annoyed when her personal time/space was interuppted... 

yes at the end she is like, ok it was nice but back up to the stage now :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Agyness said:

it's rnb, u need to learn . And who said Britney never listen to rnb? I just found that video cute that's all :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-09-19-a-00-20-14.p

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-09-19-a-00-19-50.p

it is cute. and it is obviously r&b. im just saying any song that hits the billboard chart is basically an american pop song. Of course there are a bunch of types of pop music. like pop rock, pop r&b, bubblegum pop, pop jazz. 

I just found the title a little weird bc there are tons of videos of britney listening to r&b. And to me this one of the great pop song of the late 90s so im not surprised britney would there. The mmc covered a lot of pop r&b songs on the show bc pop music was heavily influenced by r&b, or just was r&b. For example mariah, brandy & monica, mary j blige, even michael jackson. even pinks first single was pretty much a pop r&b song.

i liked what tyla said during her speech about afrobeats and that category when she won her vma bc i think it kinda reminds me of how some people box music like that.

but anyway, i like your post, shouldve specified more about the title. and i dunno why i decided to go on a tangent and rant lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Agyness said:

it's rnb, u need to learn . And who said Britney never listen to rnb? I just found that video cute that's all :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-09-19-a-00-20-14.p

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-09-19-a-00-19-50.p

i think i also found the title weird bc it is THE JOE. this song was huuuge. itd be like if you put wrote britney listening to r&b song if she was in the audience of Beyonce, Usher, or Mariah, etc. yea they had bigger careers, but I resect Joes name. If you watch recent performances of Joe. This man can singgg.

He also (i think) has the best cover of mariahs “we belong together” which is a damn difficult song. 

Anwyay, again i went  on another rant and tangent. Point is i like your post and this video 😅

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

it is cute. and it is obviously r&b. im just saying any song that hits the billboard chart is basically an american pop song. Of course there are a bunch of types of pop music. like pop rock, pop r&b, bubblegum pop, pop jazz. 

I just found the title a little weird bc there are tons of videos of britney listening to r&b. And to me this one of the great pop song of the late 90s so im not surprised britney would there. The mmc covered a lot of pop r&b songs on the show bc pop music was heavily influenced by r&b, or just was r&b. For example mariah, brandy & monica, mary j blige, even michael jackson. even pinks first single was pretty much a pop r&b song.

i liked what tyla said during her speech about afrobeats and that category when she won her vma bc i think it kinda reminds me of how some people box music like that.

but anyway, i like your post, shouldve specified more about the title. and i dunno why i decided to go on a tangent and rant lol

Honestly, I was doing several things, I was on TikTok, I saw this video, I thought it was cute, I didn’t spend hours trying to come up with a clickbait title, so I just went with something factual but that's ok. i agree with you for the rest. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Like 1

man why don1t they do music like this anymore?

It's not even my time but I know R&B and the melodies so incredible the talent really jumps, the lyrics, everything, one day I'll get back to it and teach someone to sing with me

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, DoYouDare? said:

Unpopular opinion, but Britney should make an Pop/R&B album.

This was a very popular opinion. A lot of fans wanted more r&b/pop songs and more “urban” Britney. She has the voice and appeal for it and she’s mentioned that genre a lot.

If she didn’t have the c-ship we might’ve had more songs and albums like that.

11 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

man why don1t they do music like this anymore?

It's not even my time but I know R&B and the melodies so incredible the talent really jumps, the lyrics, everything, one day I'll get back to it and teach someone to sing with me

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Yes very true. I love the talent and production in r&b. His songs in particular are so s.exy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.