Singer Jojo exposes Xtina

Emil87

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I sincerely hope Xtina has learned the error of her ways and doesn’t put down other female artists for no other reason than to boost her own ego. It hasn’t worked out well for her thus far, has it? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It's worked out great, she's got millions of dollars, still looks youthful and enjoys her kids and husband.

Still has her voice and looks stunning.

She's also doing things most will never do in their lifetime, hopefully Britney will learn a thing or two about growing the hell up.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
1 hour ago, Passionfruit said:

Ozempictina is a bish bish.

britney spears lol GIF by The Voice

Even though this was just a skit, this was definitely a low blow. Her portrayals of Miley, Sia, and Cher were actually pretty funny and lighthearted. For her to portray Britney as nothing more than a complete du***** really showed that she hasn’t matured at all. Why didn’t she stand in defense of her so called “friend” in the industry and say no to this?

You can poke fun at Britney all you want, but at least she had enough intelligence to sustain a music career for longer than 3-5 years, even with all odds against her. Xtincta can’t relate, unfortunately. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 1

People calling her “the voice of a generation” went to her head. You can have talent but being a bad person with zero artistic vision doesn’t mean you’ll be successful. Nobody’s asking Xtina to star in a broadway play, instead she’s doing a small residency in a small theater, where she performs 10 songs that are not covers. I saw her first residency at Planet Hollywood… it was garbage. She sang reflection and beautiful well, the rest was a low energy mess. Her weight loss isn’t impressive… she’s obviously using ozempic… that woman has zero muscle tone. I was a huge fan of Xtina during her debut and Stripped era… I tried to stay a fan… even had tickets to the bionic tour that got cancelled. But she’s proven she’s not a nice person over the years and doesnt even make good music anymore 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I think Christina became a mean girl to protect herself at the start. I mean, she was always the plain girl. Hell, even after drugging herself to the point of being skin and bone, she’s plain compared to most women, including Britney now (even with the gaps in her teeth, for those *****s that want to keep mentioning that).

Since this forum now just exists to make those comparisons, I thought I’d follow the trend.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I think the difference is that with Xtina it seemed to be a consistent pattern of rude behavior. In Britney’s defense, she was made to believe Alexa was bullying her sister. I’d fight anyone to defend my family too. I really don’t give a **** how old you are, don‘t mess with my family. And Britney has since apologized after learning the truth, several times.

Xtina was just a ***** for no apparent reason, it seems. I really think she just thought she was above everyone. She really had no choice but to humble herself after flopping into oblivion. 

Yeah totally different situations but I think it’s funny that they both did it lol

Edited by thesimplelife
7 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I think Christina became a mean girl to protect herself at the start. I mean, she was always the plain girl. Hell, even after drugging herself to the point of being skin and bone, she’s plain compared to most women, including Britney now (even with the gaps in her teeth, for those *****s that want to keep mentioning that).

Since this forum now just exists to make those comparisons, I thought I’d follow the trend.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

The crazy thing is, Christina was bullied herself as a child. For her to then go on and inflict that same pain onto others says everything I need to know about her. :trash_throw_away_recycle:
People can say she’s changed all they want, I ain’t buying it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

The irony is that she’s only gaining some semblance of relevancy now because of her drastic weight loss. When both Xtina and her fans swore up and down for decades that it was talent and not looks that mattered. Hmmm. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

The thing with Xtina is that talent has always been there, at her slimmest and her fattest 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.