Tate McRae challenging Britney Spears (live from Madison Square Garden)

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Cheap shots like that just make some fans seem pressed.

The performance is nice, not her best. I’m not a huge fan of 100% lipsynching - unpopular opinion here, but I think that was an issue even on the DWAD and Onyx Hotel tours. 

She is definitely the best pop performer right now though, and it’s not even close. Seriously, who’s her competition? Ariana? Taylor? Sabrina? DUA?! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Where are her iconic peformances? Where are her hits? Where are her contemporaries coping or getting inspired by her?

Trying Season 2 GIF by SHOWTIME

Edited by one2threesaymyname
  • Love 2

I think this is the only time we’ll see her perform with the head mic. She said in a recent live that its harder for her to be heard on those mics. (I personally think it’s just too difficult for most to dance full out while singing live and sounding great). So it’s nice to have a professional recording of this performance. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1

The cameraman needs to be fired.

I liked it, and Tate has potential, but she definitely needs a new stylist. Those outfits aren't very nice; she needs something ***ier, more striking, and fierce. 

Also, she really needs a new choreographer. With those changes, it would elevate her from a 7 to a 9.

• Love 1

This really looks generic. It could be a performance from any dancer i know, she doesnt look like a star, lacks charisma, the “it” or “x” factor. Dint trying to bash her cause she is a girl fighting for a place in the industry but please dont compare this with Britney Spears who with only 18 years was already a referent for others, generating iconography that persists to this day, songs that are still played, and a voice anywere from argentina to china anyone knows who is singing

this girl needs to fire all her team and hire a proper coreograopher music producer and stylist

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyLover said:

This really looks generic. It could be a performance from any dancer i know, she doesnt look like a star, lacks charisma, the “it” or “x” factor. Dint trying to bash her cause she is a girl fighting for a place in the industry but please dont compare this with Britney Spears who with only 18 years was already a referent for others, generating iconography that persists to this day, songs that are still played, and a voice anywere from argentina to china anyone knows who is singing

this girl needs to fire all her team and hire a proper coreograopher music producer and stylist

I think she is too didactic. Gurl did her homework and learn how Britney works.  BUT if she wants to be an artist she should foundher own charisma because clearly no one I mean NO ONE can have Primney charisma

This gurl is starting to really piss me off. Is she a britney impersonator or an artist of her own??? She needs to credit and praise britney every fking day, otherwise she is only stealing and copying her with every move and step of her career. And i hate how she just seems suprised and indifferent when compared to britney, "ohh britney was a great 00s performer, i honestly take it a compliment" like gurl whattt??? how else u gonna take that????? U literally are dressed as HER!!!! Why isnt she constantly posting britney photos and performances and music videos next to her copies to pay homage and credit? Why isnt she the first one to say YES this dress  is actually britneys dress we tried to remake???? Or for her music videos, performances and even songs??? If Britney is dragging ANYONE, it should actually be her, and Britney fans need to wake up and GO HARD ON HER AND CALL HER OUT, as at this point this is identity theft and not inspiration.

Edited by Markoct
  • Like 1

You guys are setting her up like always lmao 

Her voice is terrible, I really don't understand how people can enjoy her "singing". While she can dance, her songs don't match with her choreography. She needs a good BOP with a nice tempo so she can actually show off that she can dance. 

How long will people call her the next Britney? Has it been two years now? Like let it go and just enjoy her music

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.