Tate McRae challenging Britney Spears (live from Madison Square Garden)

12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Amazing. Flow, energy, attitude. Nobody is giving it this way from these new girls. 

The presseD people here don’t know how to relax and enjoy themselves. Madonna fans also hated Britney back in the day 

I gave it a watch and there was no flow... I'm sorry:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: She had energy and attitude i'll give her that! The song is high-key awful. 

It’s a good step-up from her previous work tbh.

i’m hoping she refines her sound (vocally), dancing (it’s great but something just seems aggressive), and more imagery/iconography (i guess her image is sporty?) 

That being said, i did a little mashup! Not a fan of the drums in ”it’s ok i’m ok” so i used the BTI ones.

Edited by Delicious Pork Chops
4 minutes ago, one2threesaymyname said:

There's nothing iconic about this Myah Marie looking girl

Cheap shots like that just make some fans seem pressed.

The performance is nice, not her best. I’m not a huge fan of 100% lipsynching - unpopular opinion here, but I think that was an issue even on the DWAD and Onyx Hotel tours. 

She is definitely the best pop performer right now though, and it’s not even close. Seriously, who’s her competition? Ariana? Taylor? Sabrina? DUA?! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.