X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Hm. Do YOU really think she isn’t trying to gain popularity by working with a current, successful girl? 

Ok... And??.... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Isn't this the same reason why Britney also have collaborations With Madonna, Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Tinashe, G Eazy? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I understand you might not like Christina at all for whatever reason, but the way sometimes people here try so hard to throw her shade for no reason Is so ridiculous. Zero, Zero, Zero valid arguments. This forum is full of hypocrites, and delusional people. Go ahead and take a chill pill, or try to dance in front of a mirror in your house, it might be a good way tho channel all your frustrations. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Hm. Do YOU really think she isn’t trying to gain popularity by working with a current, successful girl? 

Of course, what I mean is that not even Sabrina Carpenter can make these 25 years old songs hit the top 10 in Billboard, as all of you only measure success based on charts.

And her singing with Sabrina is one less "Jojo" situation in the future. I think that Xtina must be the most criticized pop girl of all time.

54 minutes ago, XSONG said:

Ok... And??.... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Isn't this the same reason why Britney also have collaborations With Madonna, Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Tinashe, G Eazy? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I understand you might not like Christina at all for whatever reason, but the way sometimes people here try so hard to throw her shade for no reason Is so ridiculous. Zero, Zero, Zero valid arguments. This forum is full of hypocrites, and delusional people. Go ahead and take a chill pill, or try to dance in front of a mirror in your house, it might be a good way tho channel all your frustrations. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Talk about “zero valid arguments” when you can’t even stick to the argument without bringing Britney into this. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Now, can you actually discuss Christina without bringing Britney up? I thought Christina was perfectly content with her current “career” selling lube and releasing Spanish music, what is she doing with Sabrina then? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: And no, I don’t dislike Christina, her delusional stans just make me laugh. I’m still here for Accelerate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Talk about “zero valid arguments” when you can’t even stick to the argument without bringing Britney into this. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Now, can you actually discuss Christina without bringing Britney up? I thought Christina was perfectly content with her current “career” selling lube and releasing Spanish music, what is she doing with Sabrina then? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: And no, I don’t dislike Christina, her delusional stans just make me laugh. I’m still here for Accelerate.

A) There's people/fans bringing Britney's name throughout this whole threat. (And BTW, there's not a problem with that)

B) Not throwing shade to Britney, just speaking about facts/examples, so what's the problem with a featuring? what's the problem with "gain popularity" with a featuring?, in fact, that's one of the main reasons of a collaboration.... so.. once again. what's the problem?  :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Christina's lub is amazing, you should try it. Get a man, play some Christina's Spanish music in the background, and try to get some good s-e-x. If you don't like Christina's Spanish album, then you can listen to "Change your mind (No sea Cortes) While "making love" :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

****** you are a delusional joke, and still, you don't make any sense. You should thanked me just for the fact that I took the time to reply to your meaningless message, it was fun tho. Bye.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Lukas1896 said:

Ok so you truly are obsessed :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:  well that's a shame.  + you sound like a broken record :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I left for two months, I just came back and first message I read from Psycho Diamonds it's the same post than the last one I read from this trash in july:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Broken record from a pressed grandma jealous of Britney's sucess! They (Xtina and her fans) don't understand that it won't change anything! BRITNEY WILL ALWAYS remain a legend and Xtina a flop! they can be pressed... IT won't change the history!

12 hours ago, PamelaAnderson said:

Some of you love to delude yourselves repeating over and over again that she is irrelevant just so you are able to sleep at night well, but the truth is that any move she makes has you talking about her. Non stop.

The truth is, we wish Britney looked just as good and had her life together to at least release any music, regardless if it charts or not, just so we could stop clinging to who she was in 2003. 

So, this is your definition of having your life together? Being on OZEMPIC because you are so desperate to  have the attention on you, you can't have it with your voice, your songs, you have to play the card of the skinny body, the exactly same one, you said yourself, that was TOO SKINNY AND NOT HEALTHY few years ago in interview??? Xtinct has, just like Britney, body confidence issues! She used to have fake ridiculous big a * ss remember? Fake b  *oobs, lips. Having it together is when a woman is in peace with her real nature! Xtinct is not! You're people are brainless, thinking because she posts cute pics on IG that's mean her life is fine!!!

girl-sure-jan.gif

On 9/18/2024 at 8:48 PM, UnderHisSpell said:

Girl litteraly few days ago almost the whole æss VMAs were dedicated to Britney...

Tate, Addison, Sabrina, Megan Thee Stallion & many more referenced her :)

She was not even at the VMAs and she did not even lift her fingers for it. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Are you living under a rock? poor you... :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

THIS. Floptina will never and trash diamonds will be pressed and stay here forever till 80:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by Johanpapz
Just now, Johanpapz said:

So, this is your definition of having your life together? Being on OZEMPIC because you are so desperate to  have the attention on you, you can't have it with your voice, your songs, you have to play the card of the skinny body, the exactly same one, you said yourself, that was TOO SKINNY AND NOT HEALTHY few years ago in interview??? Xtinct has, just like Britney, body confidence issues! She used to have fake ridiculous big a * ss remember? Fake b  *oobs, lips. Having it together is when a woman is in peace with her real nature! Xtinct is not! You're people are brainless, thinking because she posts cute pics on IG that's mean her life is fine!!!

girl-sure-jan.gif

How do you know if Christina is on Ozempic, all of a sudden you Dr. Spar? Nobody knows if Christina is healthy or not that's her private medical information that you don't have access too. You're dragging Christina for her body, Britney's did botox, lip injections and had a nose job girl. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

31 minutes ago, XSONG said:

A) There's people/fans bringing Britney's name throughout this whole threat. (And BTW, there's not a problem with that)

B) Not throwing shade to Britney, just speaking about facts/examples, so what's the problem with a featuring? what's the problem with "gain popularity" with a featuring?, in fact, that's one of the main reasons of a collaboration.... so.. once again. what's the problem?  :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Christina's lub is amazing, you should try it. Get a man, play some Christina's Spanish music in the background, and try to get some good s-e-x. If you don't like Christina's Spanish album, then you can listen to "Change your mind (No sea Cortes) While "making love" :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

****** you are a delusional joke, and still, you don't make any sense. You should thanked me just for the fact that I took the time to reply to your meaningless message, it was fun tho. Bye.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

As expected, none of your delulu text explained why Christina (who is allegedly so content with her current “career”) is desperate for Sabrina’s help :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How do you know if Christina is on Ozempic, all of a sudden you Dr. Spar? Nobody knows if Christina is healthy or not that's her private medical information that you don't have access too. You're dragging Christina for her body, Britney's did botox, lip injections and had a nose job girl. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

And Beyoncé’s practically white now, so? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.