X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm just confused as to where Britney was dragged for filth in this thread? That's where the delusion comes in, we talked factual about Alien, Perfume and Myah Jean.

It's the truth that hurts, not the fact that we're saying it.

Do you think her team tried to keep her insecure that she's not a good singer and that's why she became lazy? 

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Do you think her team tried to keep her insecure that she's not a good singer and that's why she became lazy? 

No because she did a great job with her covers of "You oughta know" as well as "Something to talk about".

Also, the vocals on Glory weren't bad, they were the best they have been since her earlier albums.

She said she became lazy due to the c ship and just being a robot. The vocals as of late have been the worst of her career in these acapellas.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure her having her weight loss being talked about is better than a criminal housekeeper married of 10.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Girl litteraly few days ago almost the whole æss VMAs were dedicated to Britney...

Tate, Addison, Sabrina, Megan Thee Stallion & many more referenced her :)

She was not even at the VMAs and she did not even lift her fingers for it. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Are you living under a rock? poor you... :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No because she did a great job with her covers of "You oughta know" as well as "Something to talk about".

Also, the vocals on Glory weren't bad, they were the best they have been since her earlier albums.

She said she became lazy due to the c ship and just being a robot. The vocals as of late have been the worst of her career in these acapellas.

We all can imagine what happened during cship, but I mean 2000-2007 era.

8 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Girl litteraly few days ago almost the whole æss VMAs were dedicated to Britney...

Tate, Addison, Sabrina, Megan Thee Stallion & many more referenced her :)

She was not even at the VMAs and she did not even lift her fingers for it. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Are you living under a rock? poor you... :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Whole VMA's dedicated to Britney? and where were you when she needed her votes and lost to Katy.

Then headlines quickly changed after Britney's video trashing Sabrina kissing an alien. 

20 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

Sabrina is like the top girl in pop at the moment and a super fan of Christina. What is embarrasing about that? The debut songs are right up Sabrina's alley vocally.

That’s exactly what’s embarrassing about it -someone who hasn’t had a solo hit since 2006 trying to recruit the help of a younger flavor of the month. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 
Christina really blew her potential on selling lube and releasing supper music in Spanish. But this reeks of desperation. She is also way out of Sabrina’s league vocally (even on her debut), so I don’t get the comparison.

23 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure it's better than a Manjobi collab with Will I Flop

I was talking about desperation, so you just proved the opposite. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: MYB is the perfect example for how little she cares about getting a hit, Will I Am hasn’t been relevant in years and she never even mentioned the song…

But hey, if you’re in a rush to try troll as much as you can before Exhale closes, then at least make comparisons that make sense. This collaboration would be more comparable to the one with G Eazy.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I was talking about desperation, so you just proved the opposite. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: MYB is the perfect example for how little she cares about getting a hit, Will I Am hasn’t been relevant in years and she never even mentioned the song…

But hey, if you’re in a rush to try troll as much as you can before Exhale closes, then at least make comparisons that make sense. This collaboration would be more comparable to the one with G Eazy.

LOL not you comparing X Tina and Sabrina to G Eazy.

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Just helping you out girl, if you wanna bring Britney into this then G Eazy is a better comparison than Will I Am who hasn’t been relevant in years.

To be clear several users brought up Britney in this thread, I only responded to their comments.

G Eazy hasn't been relevant since his debut.

1 minute ago, Pablitonizer said:

I'm happy for her remaining fans tbh! I wouldn't listen to it in a millions years but I can't deny it's a great way to celebrate her 25th anniversary

Imagine if Britney did this... too bad she probably hates most of her discography :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Same could be said for Britney and her 'remaining fans' babe. They couldn't even come together and vote for Britney at the VMA's this year.

Britney also hasn't had a hit album and #1 song in well over a decade, Britney fans have been leaving the fandom in droves since she was freed due to Britney's behaviors.

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Eh, I think Christina is way out of her league even if she hasn’t had a hit in years. As of right now Sabrina is just a fad. 

Time will tell with Sabrina, same could be said about Dua Lipa when she debuted and she's proving her staying power longer than most predicted. 

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure her having her weight loss being talked about is better than a criminal housekeeper married of 10.

You know that nobody is asking you to take everyone's opinions and compare them to Britney even if they aren't about her...? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: It's getting a little pathetic/childish and it's giving obsession vibes, even if sometimes you're right... :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
I know that people saying that Christina can't sing can be very annoying but there's no need to take every opinion, twist it and compare it to Britney and use that comparison to attack Britney and other users  :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Lukas1896
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.