X TINA - STUNS IN NEW VIDEO PROMOTING 25 YEARS COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER

DiamondCircus

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s always funny trying to judge X Tina’s vocals when clearly Britney’s speaking voice is fried at this time.

Christina can sing. No doubt. She just likes to scream, too. It’s not a judgement. It’s a fact.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You’ve made yet another post about an artist that isn’t Britney, and you’re attacking Britney because people have criticised the person you posted about.

Take another break perhaps?

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Christina can sing. No doubt. She just likes to scream, too. It’s not a judgement. It’s a fact.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You’ve made yet another post about an artist that isn’t Britney, and you’re attacking Britney because people have criticised the person you posted about.

Take another break perhaps?

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Girl you coming for a live vocalist only to be countered with Britney’s lipping which is factual isn’t an attack it’s a fact! 

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl you coming for a live vocalist only to be countered with Britney’s lipping which is factual isn’t an attack it’s a fact! 

It’s so clear that you absolutely loathe Britney for what ever reason, and I’m not really in the mood to find out why.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by SlideAway
Oh yes. It’s attention. That’s what you want.
  • Like 1

I want christina to have a comeback. I remember all the fan wars and i used to talk **** on her, mainly to defend britney.  Alot of Christina's fans were a holes and jealous. However, she actually one of my favorites, i just wish shed chill on the screaming. Its overdone and she is always on that thin line where her belts strain and become more like screams. Otherwise her voice is stunning. 

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

It’s so clear that you absolutely loathe Britney for what ever reason, and I’m not really in the mood to find out why.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Loathe Britney? Girl stop! Facts are facts there’s no lie when it comes to Britney’s lipping. Before you try checking a real vocalist like X Tina make sure Brit can still sing! :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Edited by DiamondCircus

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.