Just a piece of mind

Ok tonight my heart still wants to talk, even if I have repeatedly asked for my account to be deleted, Britney means so much to me that as long as it hasn't disappeared I seem to come back to it.

I know that the generation that grew up with Britney and the new one that is coming are very different, but! for me there will never be another Britney, even if I understand that the new little girls of pop are inspired by her, Britney worked hard, more than hard to get there, even if she also had inspiration from the art of other female artists, and male too, who arrived before her, but I'm fed up, I could be bitter, I don't know, but there will never be a second Britney, paying homage to her and recognizing that she inspired them is one thing, Britney never hid her admiration for Whitney, Madonna, Michael, Prince, but never claimed to be of their caliber or their kind of "descendant"... like them, she created herself, even with management, etc... she worked hard! so I'm sorry if I sound like a bitter woman who is going on 30 years old but this generation is not the same anymore, their success is ephemeral, it is not by copying the 90s/2000s, with copies, samples, and shein outfits that you will mark history. it feels good to get that out of my heart. britney will remain Britney no matter what she chooses to do, I just want her to be as happy as possible, I would be very happy for her to come back if she wants to but if not, I do not want her to be treated like a relic of the past because she still has a lot to live and I thank her for everything she has been able to bring me through her art, her kindness and her voice, on that, I kiss you all and whish y'all best, love to you.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.