20 years ago today, “My Prerogative” premiered on TRL

14 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I have this DVD version too. It’s amazing. No one puts out content like this. Also this video was sooooo huge. It was her “rebellious” era so it was just nuts

I got 'em too, both DVD and the CD i still have it.

i got all of the 2000s products out of box a couple years ago knowing i was weird out by that but they're on a part designed for it in my room, i'm not nostalgic at all by all those music i collected but it's like NOW what i can do is to change the top display CDs covers in those 3 areas to just indicate the mood for the day-week? changing their display order for the mood, thought that idea was cool to keep 'em

• Like 2
On 9/16/2024 at 11:56 PM, Emil87 said:

One of her best videos, PERIODT. It’s so underrated. Only thing that I dislike about it is seeing Kflop’s face.

That opening scene is so frickin iconic. Talk about a grand entrance!

spacer.png

This, this, this!!! You are so right! It's so underrated and that opening is sooooo epic it gives me goosebumps every time... Her best cover and she argurably elevated the original to new heights!  The opening line is also just as iconic as "It's Britney, *****!". i could go on and on about this song. One of my all time fave Britney songs.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

She officially abandoned ITZ with this MV... we could've had "Breathe On Me" music video instead of this because she kept promoting it and was hinting that music video might coming but anyways this one is ok too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

this kills me :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: 

she really loved BOM idk why they didn’t go for it! 

someone mentioned a patient/psychologist theme imagine how hot that would’ve been :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Edited by thesimplelife

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.