Relationships with famous people: one-sided but valuable?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Relationships with famous people: one-sided but valuable:

Do you feel like you "really" know your favorite YouTuber? Do the characters from your favorite novel feel like good friends? Or do you know everything about a famous football player?  Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where the other person is unaware of your existence. Recent research with 1080 participants showed that no fewer than 52% had a strong parasocial relationship. That's half of everyone! And all of you, right?! These relationships also turned out to be more meaningful than expected. For example, participants indicated that they received more emotional support from a YouTube video than from a conversation with an acquaintance. One-sided relationships can therefore also fulfill emotional needs. It could be also: Christiano Ronaldo, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Duplantis, Simona Byles, the gypsy king, Usyk, Aretha Franklin, Lala Brooks, Nafi Thiam, Brat Pitt, Johny Depp, Lisa Kudrow... It could be so many people you have "para"-social relationships with

Talk about your parasocial relationship with Ms. Britney Spears. How? What about?

If you have a real relationship with Ms. "La" Spears, please contact me in private , we can talk about money. Héhé:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: only Joking, I'm no journalist.  I'm just a funwriter on this site. Above all, respect her privacy plz, don't tell where she lives, etc, etc. As long as we like to interact, with a certain like and loveliness it 's ok.

This is no opinion about parasocial relationships it was copied from nature, psychology magazine, 2 scientific magazines.

But Britney and I share a dream to save the United States of America. I started it but she liked it almost from the beginning and we've just been dancing ever since. And she loves her fans all over the world.

It can be one-sided for some people maybe, but Britney she can also be there with some people like people are there with her.

That's a side to Britney it seems some people really don't get. And then they call people liars or crazy. She may have been there with some of the people here.

Some people sometimes feel other peoples presence. She knows about that. She writes about that. If you've felt it you've felt it, if you haven't, maybe you won't even believe it. But her IG is beyond that. It's very real.

When people at times say bad things about her content, maybe they really do not know what they doing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.