What Do You Think Of 'Taste'?

1 minute ago, UnderHisSpell said:

It's because new pop girlies like sabrina, tate etc. is mostly Singles artist not Album that's why most of the time their album fails but their singles are doing great :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

That's true, but it's so weird to me how they (newpopgirlies) manage to have 3 or 4 really good singles and the rest of the album (if there's one) is just below average songs 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

That's true, but it's so weird to me how they (newpopgirlies) manage to have 3 or 4 really good singles and the rest of the album (if there's one) is just below average songs 

I think they just record and throw bunch of random mid songs together just to call it a Album. these days Albums are less important for them so they don't put any effort and time to make it perfect (which is sad ofc) :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I think they just record and throw bunch of random mid songs together just to call it a Album. these days Albums are less important for them so they don't put any effort and time to make it perfect (which is sad ofc) :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

So true! I really don't mind to wait 2–3 years for a body of work (if that means they're putting the effort to make good songs)

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Taste is super catchy - it’s not as good as Espresso but it’s up there

Love the video - I loved the movie Death Becomes Her so was excited to see Sabrina take inspiration from the movie 

1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

The references to Kill Bill and Death Becomes Her were nicely done, and the song is cute. Probably not adding it to my daily playlist, but it's an easy listener.

yess

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.