Saw this on X, we can discuss

tco

7 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

He needs to get the fk out of Britney's career and life :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: 

He always gives off "basic gay guy that poses as "Manager" but have no any knowledge about it but using it to control and meet celebrities" vibes. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

He's a producer in the upcoming biopic, he's not going away for a long, long time. 

And to your post I would add that in Cade's mind "all press is good press" which is why Britney Instagram look the way it do 

1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

The hairstyle gives barely rolled out of bed, edibles only starting to wear off, empty Doritos bag on the floor vibes :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

This is what i'm saying! Just constantly looking disheveled... Loool not the Doritos bag on da floor!!! I can see it now lmao  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

I feel mean... We love you Cade :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.