Britney’s Arc

What if Britney’s next fan forum was called Britney’s Arc??? As in Noah’s Ark - But spelt as Arc because Britney isn’t done yet :jamie_lynn_grape:

It could symbolise a more refined, hater free page??? And no. I don’t actually think this website is a hateful one, not whatsoever… It’s unfortunately been forced, almost infected by the internet trolls that have visited, realised they can get a rise and never left.

Nobody can ever top Jordan’s empire, IMO. This is not a hateful post about BH. I fxcking love it. And all those who love Britney who frequent it. Nothing will ever be as immaculate, classy even, as BH.

The name, Britney’s Arc also works with this kind of scary Exhale-ocalypse vibe that seems to be happening now that we know things are drawing to a close.

... I think I’m definitely being silly. No, yno why, I know I’m being silly. And maybe enduring a little bit of a manic episode here lol.

I’ve just been racking my brain for a name that is even like, a minuscule, slither as good as BreatheHeavy, which we all know is impossible. 

I also just don’t want a community with such passion to die out :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by femmef4toole
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Pretty creative. I think “Intoxicate” has a nice ring to it, and works cuz of “Toxic”.

Intoxicate:

to excite or elate to the point of enthusiasm or frenzy.

I would def describe half you bat**** crazy biches as being in a frenzy most of the time. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Yes that would be perfect!

And your honesty is what I’m going to miss most about this place :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.