We all criticize Britney today but no one provides a solution. Provide your solution

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sorry but this is so lazy

Move out of LA

.... where she's been living for 20 years now ? And where would you suggest she move ? She doesn't know anyone anywhere else. What would she do there ? Just sit around her house ? She'd be incredibly lonely moving to a city state or country where she hasn't lived before. Unless you want her to move to Louisiana where they hate her and want to lock her up again, or New York, which is like the busiest most chaotic place in the world ?

Get a therapist.

Who says she doesn't have one ? She talked about therapy multiple times, so my guess is she already has one.

Find a hobby.

She has hobbies. We've seen her dancing, horseback riding, painting, she's into fashion, she has her dogs around and she likes to go to a spa or out to eat or have fun with friends. Is picking up rollerblading, knitting, pottery or windsurfing going to magically make her feel happy all of a sudden ?

Get rid of toxic people around you and connect with people you can trust.

Who's going to determine who is toxic and who she can trust ? I'm sure she knows it's better not to hang around toxic people but it might be difficult to tell who is after being surrounded by bad people literally since she was born. A lot of people agreed her family was the best company before the c-ship. That didn't really turn out very well for her didn't it ? This is the same advice as people telling lonely people to "just get out and make friends". There's no book of good trustworthy people looking for a friend to pick from. 

Man you seem very personally invested. Calm down ;)

Its giving Swiftie level of obsessed LOL

Edited by MIKE_INT
7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sorry but this is so lazy

Move out of LA

.... where she's been living for 20 years now ? And where would you suggest she move ? She doesn't know anyone anywhere else. What would she do there ? Just sit around her house ? She'd be incredibly lonely moving to a city state or country where she hasn't lived before. Unless you want her to move to Louisiana where they hate her and want to lock her up again, or New York, which is like the busiest most chaotic place in the world ?

Tina Turner moved to Switzerland and said she was never happier. 

Lindsay Lohan moved to Dubai and regrouped. 

I think Britney leaving America, a country that failed her and took her human rights for 13 years is a very good idea.

In my impression, the Britney deals with a lot of social anxiety. 

In my experience with anxiety, meditation and mindfullness were key to improvement - alongside with therapy. She could also get into Buddhism and all the principles it teaches such as impermanence and non-judgment. 

Also Britney is likely becoming a recluse inside her house to avoid socially anxious situations but in the long road this could make things worse by leaving her isolated. She needs to, while being kind to herself and knowing her limit, also go out and test somethings, such as red carpets and so on.

On 9/16/2024 at 10:59 PM, justhanging said:

Tina Turner moved to Switzerland and said she was never happier. 

Lindsay Lohan moved to Dubai and regrouped. 

I think Britney leaving America, a country that failed her and took her human rights for 13 years is a very good idea.

But Britney also loves America so much and is maybe the most patriotic person on this planet. And America loves Britney Spears more than anything else. Maybe she would travel more, but I don't see her going anywhere. 

I would try to improve her self esteem through mandatory physical improvement: required botox and fillers and surgeries, mandated ozempic injections, gastric bypass, and complete dental and hair rejuvenation. She would receive a daily non fattening antidepressant pill. Teeth relocation. And 2 hour daily workouts to help with creative output. If this is accomplished we may proceed with low dose adderall therapy for further motivation toward goals.

7 hours ago, Jibreel said:

But Britney also loves America so much and is maybe the most patriotic person on this planet. And America loves Britney Spears more than anything else. Maybe she would travel more, but I don't see her going anywhere. 

Britney loves America?

The most patriotic person?

Lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.