Britney, please stop…

As a smoker myself, everyone who smokes knows the risks of doing it. I personally hate it when people preach to me about smoking. It kind of goes against, my body my choice. 

It’s also kinda hypocritical, that no one is allowed to preach about anything else, but we get to be all over her smoking habits. Besides if she truly has retired and given up singing, what difference does it make to us as fans. I understand many of you are from the states…. If you ever went to Europe, you’d see smoking cigarettes is everywhere. It’s unhealthy af, but so are many things that are just as legal and accessible. As long as it’s not affecting you, why care. If you don’t smoke, good for you! Most of the smokers I know (including myself) are super considerate, when it comes to smoking around people who don’t do it. If it gives her peace and joy, and helps fill out the day for her…. So be it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

As a smoker myself, everyone who smokes knows the risks of doing it. I personally hate it when people preach to me about smoking. It kind of goes against, my body my choice. 

It’s also kinda hypocritical, that no one is allowed to preach about anything else, but we get to be all over her smoking habits. Besides if she truly has retired and given up singing, what difference does it make to us as fans. I understand many of you are from the states…. If you ever went to Europe, you’d see smoking cigarettes is everywhere. It’s unhealthy af, but so are many things that are just as legal and accessible. As long as it’s not affecting you, why care. If you don’t smoke, good for you! Most of the smokers I know (including myself) are super considerate, when it comes to smoking around people who don’t do it. If it gives her peace and joy, and helps fill out the day for her…. So be it. 

Here in Australia it’s uncommon to smoke. If I’m passing a smoker I’ll literally stop breathing just to avoid second hand smoke. So I hate it when I’m minding my own business and someone suddenly starts smoking near me.

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I’m so glad the Australian government taxes the hell out of cigarettes - I hope they quadruple the taxes on cigarettes to reduce demand even further 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2

I used to smoke, so I'm one of the most judgemental *****es about it because I know the good of giving it up

My neighbour sometimes comes over, stinking of stale cigarettes... She thinks her husband doesn't know she smokes...

I'm like, sis, he isn't stupid and has a nose...

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

If you smoke, give it up, sweetie. You stink.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I believe that she connects some habits with her wild side that make her stand out even when under the biggest restraints. 

Some things are important to some people and we should respect them.

Not to be rude, but you’re literally not making any sense

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

It’s like saying children are important to pedophiles so we should respect that

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

39 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

I’m confused - do you approve or disapprove of my educational thread 

The Goldbergs Teacher GIF by ABC Network

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I approve of the Lady in Red m'am!

21 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

Something tells me she won't stop

Maybe but this time it's not me : - ) I would like to agree with it though, whatever it may be

Edited by Jibreel
3 hours ago, Danishfan said:

So what are the swedish smokes 6 and half? The danish 8 a half? Norwegian through the roof but they buy in Sweden?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.