According to TMZ, Britney will continue to pay child support until November

4 hours ago, humstarr said:

R u kidding me? 18 is adult. He can get part time job and its not like he needs 20k per month.

The law has failed Britney. I would be angry too. 

Its not her fault he couldnt graduate on time like normal ppl. I graduated at 17. Is he taking special classes? Serious question. 

Most people graduate high school at 18. This is normal. I don’t know how he’s able to graduate in November coz most high schools have graduation in April/May/June so I would have thought he’d graduate in the spring of next year and he’d still be 18. Looks like he’s actually graduating early. 

1 hour ago, j4j05 said:

Most people graduate high school at 18. This is normal. I don’t know how he’s able to graduate in November coz most high schools have graduation in April/May/June so I would have thought he’d graduate in the spring of next year and he’d still be 18. Looks like he’s actually graduating early. 

No, if he graduated next year, that would be the year he turns 19.  I was already 3 years into undergrad at that age.  $40k per month and he's still underachieving. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

No, if he graduated next year, that would be the year he turns 19.  I was already 3 years into undergrad at that age.  $40k per month and he's still underachieving. 

Can u imagine if 18 yo Britney doing what she was already doing had child support paid to her mom or dad for her? Let alone 19 yo Britney. 18 is adult idk how the hell is this even a law. What if he never graduates. Or sits in school like that 22yo in Easy A. He can go abroad without parents permission wtf is this 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

That’s good for you. I’m just saying it’s normal for people to graduate at 18 whether they turn 18 or 19 later that year. 

I was born in September and I graduated high school at 18 like most of my friends. It was the year I was turning 19, but because I graduated in May I was still 18. And this was in the US. It’s the same case as someone who was born in December, for example. They’ll graduate at 18 in the first half of the year but they’ll turn 19 later in the year. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, j4j05 said:

That’s good for you. I’m just saying it’s normal for people to graduate at 18 whether they turn 18 or 19 later that year. 

I was born in September and I graduated high school at 18 like most of my friends. It was the year I was turning 19, but because I graduated in May I was still 18. And this was in the US. It’s the same case as someone who was born in December, for example. They’ll graduate at 18 in the first half of the year but they’ll turn 19 later in the year. 

No, I was born in December.  I don't know anyone from my generation who graduated at 19.  That's called being left behind.  You're nearly 20 years old and still in high school.  That doesn't seem right to me.

5 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

No, I was born in December.  I don't know anyone from my generation who graduated at 19.  That's called being left behind.  You're nearly 20 years old and still in high school.  That doesn't seem right to me.

I didn’t say they graduated at 19. They graduated at 18. They hadn’t turned 19 yet. 

On 9/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, doomphantom1 said:

He's 18.  Why is he graduating in November?  Shouldn't he have already graduated this past June?  If it's an early graduation, then that means he was supposed to graduate next June -- the year he turns 19.  That's not early, that's late.

K-Fed raised underachieving kids.

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

I was literally just thinking this ... how is that an early graduation if he's 18 in November unless he started school later and is supposed to graduate in June with his cohort. I guess he could always defer graduating high school as long as possible, no? Just keep failing every course every semester. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I was literally just thinking this ... how is that an early graduation if he's 18 in November unless he started school later and is supposed to graduate in June with his cohort. I guess he could always defer graduating high school as long as possible, no? Just keep failing every course every semester. 

Money down the drain is what that is.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.