Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I never equated her teeth to anything about her mental health, it's still shocking to see her like this babe.

This is Britney Spears after all, and it's sad.

Yeah I was just taking shots at the ones who are sis. Not you. 

I know... but we know half of the story of how we got here which people like to forget and just pick at her regardless. Very sad..

• Love 2

I read the comments here first before watching and was  bracing myself on what I was about to watch...yall are over dramatic. There was nothing wrong with that video and in my opinion very classic quirky Britney.

She even paid the girl a compliment I don't know what yall expect from her.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I read the comments here first before watching and was  bracing myself on what I was about to watch...yall are over dramatic. There was nothing wrong with that video and in my opinion very classic quirky Britney.

She even paid the girl a compliment I don't know what yall expect from her.

Facts. But so many people here are so sick, negative and cruel. She's just talking to the camera and people here judge her and diagnose her like she is mentally ill.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I just love Britney speaking and these videos, more please.

Britney will never understand her level of fame lol. She's like "I almost forget I'm famous" she confirms she's retired AF.

Love the Sabrina girl Carpenter.

Lol yea. I forget I'm famous. She's excellent.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.