Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

43 minutes ago, lunario said:

Does this video kind of prove that interview talking to Tate was Cade's work as always? She didn't mention the singer who was paying homage to her on the redcarpet with the same outfit

She said she didnt watch the whole show, only saw a few clips.

Just now, MissDebbie said:

Because she just wanted to share her thoughts, why should she put on make up and a ring light when she is comfortably sitting in her bed? 

All the zoomers do videos like this... Why is okay for them and not her is because she is famous?

Look, I don't follow zoomers nor many stars on IG so I can't comment on that. If they do, then I don't like it. It's a personal opinion!

I just shared my opinion on why people might find it strange. Easy, baby and let people express themselves

1 minute ago, Pablitonizer said:

Look, I don't follow zoomers nor many stars on IG so I can't comment on that. If they do, then I don't like it. It's a personal opinion!

I just shared my opinion on why people might find it strange. Easy, baby and let people express themselves

Only millennials find the lack of aesthetic on social media content appalling! 

The newer generations could care less and actually find it relatable. 

13 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Girl... it took you two sentences for you to not mention the convict of 10. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think she's smoking too much so her voice is cracking lol If her voice was normal I think people would have a different reaction. 

It's not just the voice though babe, the same hair, and she still hasn't done anything with the teeth or her upkeep.

It's her prerogative on whether she up keeps or not, but it's obvious she isn't, it's sad seeing and hearing her like this. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Like 2

This must be a very sad day for her.

first seeing herself getting referenced in the main pop culture event that shaped her.

on the other hand missing her sons 18th birthday.

two major emotional poles. 

If you see this Britney - I love you and will always do.

Edited by eddieeddie
  • Love 7
Just now, Kiey said:

It’s the voice thats weird. If you imagine her speaking with normal voice, its fine

but i dont know why she is CONSTANTLY croaking her voice like that?

it’s like shes frying it 100% now

She sounds like a baby with that voice, and the whole coloring and tracing it's sad. She's too talented to sit back and be a baby with her coloring book when she could be on the piano, or writing more.

• Love 2

It’s nice to hear her talk, but at the same time it isn’t…

If someone would’ve shown me this video 20 years ago and said it’s Britney, I would have never ever ever believed them. 

We’re never getting ’her’ back and we just have to make peace with that. That version of Britney died a long time ago. It’s devastatingly heartbreaking 💔 and I sincerely wish her all the best 😞

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.