Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

Just now, lucho pedres said:

it is normal, she is just recording a video saying how part of her day was connected to the vmas.

iv been following her since 2007 and this is elocuente for a private person she is in her home! not in an interview.

pathetic these people who think that hey have to right or authority to talk or judge her just because you are a 20y old fan :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

PERIODT

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

she is not, I have been a m a r I j u a n a consumer and she is not high.

you need to get a life and stop judging her or trying to implying that she is on dr**s.

she is just describing how things are happening in her life. 

pathetic 

********* does not get you high in the same way coke or m*** or any other class A dr*g gets you high.

I love her just as much as you do but she is not OK and thats understandable but she is clearly high.

On 9/12/2024 at 1:27 PM, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I think you’re the one lost in time sweetie. Her teeth were normal in 2020 e all of the sudden they appear with gaps like that in 2021. Darling, if you are here to be rude and disrespectful to people, you better watch out before something happens to your account. 

How old are you? Have you ever been around people over the age of 40? Our teeth shift. Sometimes it happens faster than you'd think.

Let her not live to an unsustainable, decades old standard anymore, darling.

• Love 3

Don't you'll get it? What she meant was: "If you're gonna copy my like a virgin performance, why skip the kissing the girl part? I mean, it's weird that you had to kiss an alien instead of a girl so you could not copy me ALL the way." 

It's her right though. It's called freedom of expression. If Taylor Swift and Madonna do it, why can't she without being judged by her fans themselves!

• Like 1
On 9/13/2024 at 6:01 PM, michellebranch said:

Tbh, she read a piece of paper that her lawyer had written in her words. And she didn’t do good at the reading either - it was way too fast and she had to be reminded several times to slow down. 
As much as I appreciated it, it was far away from speaking straight. 

"I think I can speak for myself" came straight from her and we all heard it. You cant deny that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.