Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

19 hours ago, Peter Paulin said:

She's like a totally different person now. I don't know how any fan can look at this and not see how unwell she is.

Breaks my heart to agree. It was those pills and cocktails they gave her at the 2019 facility. Has to be. She went in as a strong woman and left with a toddler brain.

They’re all gonna get their karma for what they did to her.

Edited by ROL
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ROL said:

Breaks my heart to agree. It was those pills and cocktails they gave her at the 2019 facility. Has to be. She went in as a strong woman and left with a toddler brain.

It was absolutely not. She spoke straight and to the point at the court hearing following her visit there, we all heard it.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

She did not sound normal on that video its just that u guys lost perspective so much lol. She was behaving like a child invading others ppl moment of relax with her attitude, being so over the place and disrespectful. Out of touch

I was talking about the one where she was filming her brother sleeping in Cabo. Sounded normal to me 🤷‍♀️

Britney is trending for all the right reasons because of these homage yet Britney can’t properly appreciate what new artists are doing to keep her legacy respected. 

Hope she gets help. I’m sad how she’s becoming after conservatorship.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

It was absolutely not. She spoke straight and to the point at the court hearing following her visit there, we all heard it.

Tbh, she read a piece of paper that her lawyer had written in her words. And she didn’t do good at the reading either - it was way too fast and she had to be reminded several times to slow down. 
As much as I appreciated it, it was far away from speaking straight. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BlackoutIsYay6543 said:

She was reading a sheet of paper where she had to be told multiple times to slow down but okay, she sounded much better there, I’ll give you that. But then in your opinion, what since then has caused this? Because this is not normal, the lights are on but there’s no one home.

3 hours ago, michellebranch said:

Tbh, she read a piece of paper that her lawyer had written in her words. And she didn’t do good at the reading either - it was way too fast and she had to be reminded several times to slow down. 
As much as I appreciated it, it was far away from speaking straight. 

2 hours ago, ROL said:

She was reading a sheet of paper where she had to be told multiple times to slow down but okay, she sounded much better there, I’ll give you that. But then in your opinion, what since then has caused this? Because this is not normal, the lights are on but there’s no one home.

True. And Scam was there with her...

I never believed she wrote what she said.

People keep saying she os trolling or being goofy, but every time she shows a little of herself we see exact the same thing. It's going for years now.

When I see certain things I keep wonder if Britney really is the one dealing with employees and overall life things...

How she signs contracts? She understands what she is signing on?

She understands she signed for a biopic about her life? Because it doesn't seem she is super happy about it.

If Britney really has no real notion of whats going on they need to stop pushing this woman to sign career related projects.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ROL said:

She spoke very well in court though. What could it be? 

Edit: I didn't see y'all were discussing this already. Anyways, is her lawyer still working for her or did he jump ship?

Edited by alexbickle

okay so what if britney can’t speak or write well. why is it anyone’s concern here. she is living, she is breathing, she can speak when she wants to, it really doesn’t matter who understand her from here. you’re just a bunch of old hens judging someone who’s life has been over exposed to you ungrateful people. show some of your private life so we can judge. other wise stfu 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

She is clearly high as ****. Like someone else said, IYKYK.

Aside from being high why does she always sound shady and bitter?

GET HELP GIRL JESUS

What dr*g makes one behave  like this? 

Edited by div

I wish I was delusional like the fans here that thinks that there's nothing wrong in this video. She's clearly unwell. It's not just ''some of the fans'' saying it. ET posted the video on Instagram and the comments there are FAR worse than what the fans said here on Exhale.

She's so gone. It's like they fried her brain in that facility. Whatever happened there really was the last straw for Britney. No wonder she never made a public appearence or gave an official interview for her book, she's not in condition to do any of that. 

My only hope is that she got out of that condition before. If there was social media in 2007 I think she would behave kind of the same as she does now. Once she started treatment she got better and came back to be her normal self in Circus era. She's clearly now refusing treatment after all that was done to her. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I wish I was delusional like the fans here that thinks that there's nothing wrong in this video. She's clearly unwell. It's not just ''some of the fans'' saying it. ET posted the video on Instagram and the comments there are FAR worse than what the fans said here on Exhale.

She's so gone. It's like they fried her brain in that facility. Whatever happened there really was the last straw for Britney. No wonder she never made a public appearence or gave an official interview for her book, she's not in condition to do any of that. 

My only hope is that she got out of that condition before. If there was social media in 2007 I think she would behave kind of the same as she does now. Once she started treatment she got better and came back to be her normal self in Circus era. She's clearly now refusing treatment after all that was done to her. 

gurl , you need to get a life.

• Like 2

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced labor work, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others...

She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling anyone out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum.

She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

Edited by SoapBox2000
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

She is clearly high as ****. Like someone else said, IYKYK.

Aside from being high why does she always sound shady and bitter?

GET HELP GIRL JESUS

she is not, I have been a m a r I j u a n a consumer and she is not high.

you need to get a life and stop judging her or trying to implying that she is on dr**s.

she is just describing how things are happening in her life. 

pathetic 

Edited by lucho pedres
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

WHAT?! She was forced to do Circus, C-chip got bank from it and made it permanent! Look up britney spears paparazzi photos from 2010! She was miserable!! They hide that in everything in the media because of her "comeback" Give Britney some rest

• Love 1
17 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I'm also concern with whom thinks her behavior on that video is normal. Its not. I'v been a fan for over 20y and I have never seen Britney talking this way (not even in Chaotic reached this level) She's not eloquent and what about her mannerisms? and why is she constantly rubbing her nose in a way only coke heads do and talking like she's drunk or high. So out of it. The way she talked and her mannerism remembers me Amy Winehouse talking at her worst relapsed on dr**s. I've never thought I would say this but I think Britney's on dru*gs and thats the main reason she's dating a convicted fella known as dr*g dealer (me*th mainly). This video was so painful and sad to watch.

Britney needs an intervention or we may lose her . can someone close to her help her please?

it is normal, she is just recording a video saying how part of her day was connected to the vmas.

iv been following her since 2007 and this is elocuente for a private person she is in her home! not in an interview.

pathetic these people who think that hey have to right or authority to talk or judge her just because you are a 20y old fan :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.