Donald Trump says he prefers Britney to Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Britney abor**on was no needed was induced by some old *** man, and woman's rights is to kill their kids? ewww

now I see why you always talk shiat about Britney.

you are a satanic puppet.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you over the fact that a government shouldn't control a woman's body or her rights to her own body.

Britney's body was controlled and had an IUD that she didn't want to prevent her from having more kids.

Stay delusional girl.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not going to go back and forth with you over the fact that a government shouldn't control a woman's body or her rights to her own body.

Britney's body was controlled and had an IUD that she didn't want to prevent her from having more kids.

Stay delusional girl.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

the government should not allow no anyone to kill her own kid, if a woman want an abor**on she should do it by themselves if they die in the process was their own fault.

Britney was induced to kill his baby because JT didn't want to have a baby, that's disgusting.

satanic puppet

4 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

the government should not allow no anyone to kill her own kid, if a woman want an abor**on she should do it by themselves if they die in the process was their own fault.

Britney was induced to kill his baby because JT didn't want to have a baby, that's disgusting.

satanic puppet

And yet you call me a satanic puppet and you believe a woman should risk her life and carry out an abor**on herself without a doctor.

Vile, disgusting and down right insane girl. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Passionfruit said:

TRUMP 2024

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4J6Wig7HposqFlSeQf4A

When so many here gets their right ear pierced but he pu$$ied out and lied about it "the bullet went through" why should he be your president then? He's is what he's always been a big fat old pu$$y. Then we might as well have a gay from here be president.

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And yet you call me a satanic puppet and you believe a woman should risk her life and carry out an abor**on herself without a doctor.

Vile, disgusting and down right insane girl. 

Im Not telling to any woman to kill her baby, that’s why a woman need to be responsable with their actions.

you are vile for supporting abor**on.satanic puppet

3 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Im Not telling to any woman to kill her baby, that’s why a woman need to be responsable with their actions.

Men should stay out of women's business, period. You probably don’t even douche properly and yet have so many opinions on whether or not a woman should have the choice in birthing a whole other human. 

14 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

You don't feel just a little that this forum is above talking about killing babies and calling people satanic puppets? Come on fellow person here on the forum.. Can't you save that for your MAGA rallies? Can't you take Britney's words for it when she talks about the pain of that day? How she would never forget it? Why make it about someone killing her baby?

She writes about her experience with abor**on way better than anyone here hairpulls about that political issue.

22 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

Well, you shared fake news, Trump never talked about Britney.

And whoever wins the election, the country is doomed. They are both the same $hit.

If you actually bothered to read my thread you would know that I said Trump was talking about Brittany Mahomes from the start, but some outlets like The Independent were still saying it was Britney Spears.

The point of this thread was to inform that some sites are reporting that Trump said Britney is a MAGAT, when it isn’t true, i’m not spreading fake news. But thanks for playing. 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

If you actually bothered to read my thread you would know that I said Trump was talking about Brittany Mahomes from the start, but some outlets like The Independent were still saying it was Britney Spears.

The point of this thread was to inform that some sites are reporting that Trump said Britney is a MAGGOT, when it isn’t true, i’m not spreading fake news. But thanks for playing. 

If the media says something he didn't say, it's not Trump's fault then.

2 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

If the media says something he didn't say, it's not Trump's fault then.

My point is that if the information is being incorrectly written, Britney should stay ahead of it and speak up if she disagrees with the narrative. God knows she speaks up about any other insignificant thing like feeling disrespected by a fast food worker…

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

My point is that if the information is being incorrectly written, Britney should stay ahead of it and speak up if she disagrees with the narrative. God knows she speaks up about any other insignificant thing like feeling disrespected by a fast food worker…

OK, but Britney doesn't have to talk about politics if she doesn't want to. And whether she supports Trump or Kamala I don't care.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

It's stupid for people to care about the political views of celebrities.

3 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

OK, but Britney doesn't have to talk about politics if she doesn't want to. And whether she supports Trump or Kamala I don't care.

You’re right, Britney doesn’t have to do anything if she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t even have to brush her teeth if she doesn’t want to…it’s her life after all.

However considering she couldn’t use voice for 13 years and how important this Presidential election is for the future of this country, she would be smart to voice her opinion as the huge public figure that she is. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.