Pharrell, who wrote Britney Spears' 'I'm a Slave 4 U,' says he wouldn’t use 'slave' in a song title today (Seen Britney 10 Years Ago & She Didn't Remember Him)

I mean he’s one of Justins biggest collaborators and friends. Why would she try to be cool with him when JT has always dragged her and Pharrell would still collab with him. Also funny how JT sings about being a slave in ***yback but Pharrell had no problem doing a song with him just last year. This slight shade to try to bring Britney down.

Also if my memory serves me, didn’t Jordan try cancelling Slave 4 U during the BLM protests? 

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I mean he’s one of Justins biggest collaborators and friends. Why would she try to be cool with him when JT has always dragged her and Pharrell would still collab with him. Also funny how JT sings about being a slave in ***yback but Pharrell had no problem doing a song with him just last year. This slight shade to try to bring Britney down.

Also if my memory serves me, didn’t Jordan try cancelling Slave 4 U during the BLM protests? 

Britney literally praised JT before his album release, when fans tried to make her Selfish against his Selfish. She even wrote about liking his two new songs... he shaded her on stage saying he wouldn’t apologize for nothing and then she was back attacking him. 

Or she was affected by the same "hacker" who dragged Halsey on her twitter.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.