Beyonce Snubbed At CMA'S (Although She Had One Of The Highest Selling Country Albums Of The Year) Matthew Knowles Calls Out CMA'S

Just now, Style. said:

This just proves that some people need to step down from their panels or be fired immediately. Or maybe it’s a PR sympathy stunt or payola to secure her that Grammy?

Who knows. But in all fairness, I listened to the album with an open mind and heart, just like I did with the others released this year, and Cowboy Carter really stands out… 

Are we really surprised about Britney? They treated her poorly even when she had a major record label behind her. Why would they acknowledge her now? Let’s be fr. 

You're right about these award show academy voters, whether people like Bey or not this is a huge stain for the CMA's to shun this album and it's success.

I'm not saying Bey should win at the CMA's or win everything but a few nominations she deserved.

Cowboy Carter still broke down barriers for many even when the CMA's are blinded by it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

You can’t play dress up, get 100000 writers to make up forgettable “country” songs and then win awards that other artists who are REAL country artists deserve. Buzz off Bey and your weirdo father 

I mean Britney had Myah Jean sing her album and Jimbo let it all happen, Bey's father is clearly protective over Bey unlike Jimbo babe.

Just now, stronger1992 said:

Oh no. We’ve upset the Beyhive. What’s left of it anyway. It’ll be ok “boo”

What's left of the Bey Hive?

Renaissance went to #1 as did Break my soul

Cowboy Carter went to #1 as did Texas Hold Em

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The tour numbers brought in more than a half a billion dollars. 

$579 million

Live Nation has announced that the superstar's global trek earned more than $579 million worldwide, with 2.7 million fans attending across 56 dates in 39 cities.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

It's not a big of deal, but maybe Jay and their teams will use this to try more sympathy for grammy voters to make her finally win album of the year (I think it will go for Billie tho).

The album didn't flop by any means, but it didn't cause the impact her fans try to push. 

Rena sounds fresh to this day, can't say the same about CC.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're right about these award show academy voters, whether people like Bey or not this is a huge stain for the CMA's to shun this album and it's success.

I'm not saying Bey should win at the CMA's or win everything but a few nominations she deserved.

Cowboy Carter still broke down barriers for many even when the CMA's are blinded by it. 

Exactly. I’m not a Beyoncé fan, but let’s be fair. She had a solid rollout, a good album, a hit song, and a global tour promoting country music. Sure, there are probably better country artists in America, but as someone who’s not a U.S. citizen, I can tell you Beyoncé helped spread the genre worldwide.… and not giving her ONE nomination is WILD! 

• Love 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

It's not a big of deal, but maybe Jay and their teams will use this to try more sympathy for grammy voters to make her finally win album of the year (I think it will go for Billie tho).

The album didn't flop by any means, but it didn't cause the impact her fans try to push. 

Rena sounds fresh to this day, can't say the same about CC.

What would Bey really need with another Grammy win though? She's already selling out stadium tours, having #1 songs and albums.

People aren't being forced to attend her shows, stream her music or buy it, clearly, she has millions of fans.

Bey is one a few still standing from the late 90's and having success babe.

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Exactly. I’m not a Beyoncé fan, but let’s be fair. She had a solid rollout, a good album, a hit song, and a global tour promoting country music. Sure, there are probably better country artists in America, but as someone who’s not a U.S. citizen, I can tell you Beyoncé helped spread the genre worldwide.… and not giving her ONE nomination is WILD! 

Reminds me of Nicki being snubbed by the Grammy's for Best New Artist when clearly, she's super talented and had 7 songs charting at the time. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What would Bey really need with another Grammy win though? She's already selling out stadium tours, having #1 songs and albums.

People aren't being forced to attend her shows, stream her music or buy it, clearly, she has millions of fans.

Bey is one a few still standing from the late 90's and having success babe.

First of all... calm down. You're looking like a delulu Britney Stan lol.

I didn't say she needs a grammy, but her husband make sure he wants her album of the year award. She shades grammy, but still going, just like she will be there next year...

I didn't say she isn't successful so you don’t need to be so defensive about it lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Reminds me of Nicki being snubbed by the Grammy's for Best New Artist when clearly, she's super talented and had 7 songs charting at the time. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Honestly, yes. Whether we like these artists or not, they’re pioneers in music. Like I said before, Nicki helped spread female rap worldwide when many of us outside the U.S. didn’t even know what a female rapper was. That’s why she’s selling out arenas globally, while others aren’t. It’s simple, we need to stop being delulu and give credit where it’s due, right Miss Diamond?:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Anyway, see ya on those Paul Soliz threads! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

First of all... calm down. You're looking like a delulu Britney Stan lol.

I didn't say she needs a grammy, but her husband make sure he wants her album of the year award. She shades grammy, but still going, just like she will be there next year...

I didn't say she isn't successful so you don’t need to be so defensive about it lol.

I'm calm so I'm not sure why you're thinking otherwise? There's nothing to be delusional about when it comes to Beyonce girl, it's not like we're hoping she will sing live, or go on tour.

We know Bey brings the talent which is why she's surpassed so many in the industry including Britney.

Ya'll pressed over Bey's Grammy wins with no proof of purchases, now that's delulu honey. 

• Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

Honestly, yes. Whether we like these artists or not, they’re pioneers in music. Like I said before, Nicki helped spread female rap worldwide when many of us outside the U.S. didn’t even know what a female rapper was. That’s why she’s selling out arenas globally, while others aren’t. It’s simple, we need to stop being delulu and give credit where it’s due, right Miss Diamond?:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Anyway, see ya on those Paul Soliz threads! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Nicki is definitely doing her thing on this new tour and it's a big success, Nicki is definitely a pioneer in the business. Nicki re broke down the door for female hip hop. 19 GIFs That Prove Beyoncé And Nicki Are #FriendshipGoals Defined

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's left of the Bey Hive?

Renaissance went to #1 as did Break my soul

Cowboy Carter went to #1 as did Texas Hold Em

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The tour numbers brought in more than a half a billion dollars. 

$579 million

Live Nation has announced that the superstar's global trek earned more than $579 million worldwide, with 2.7 million fans attending across 56 dates in 39 cities.

Girl you triggered. Get out and do something today. It’s not that deep. Beyoncé police in full swing. Just because it went #1 doesn’t make it good music. Which cowboy Carter wasn’t. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm calm so I'm not sure why you're thinking otherwise? There's nothing to be delusional about when it comes to Beyonce girl, it's not like we're hoping she will sing live, or go on tour.

We know Bey brings the talent which is why she's surpassed so many in the industry including Britney.

Ya'll pressed over Bey's Grammy wins with no proof of purchases, now that's delulu honey. 

So I don't know why you're so insecure if you really believe Bey is all that.

I never said she buy awards, other people did, just like I never even mentioned her talents.

You're a delulu Stan... but for Beyonce. You can't accept someone not kissing her *** even tho I never attacked her here. I don't hate her or her music. 

Now you should understand how a delulu Britney stan mentality works... you are doing the same,  just with a different artist.

• Love 1

So I don't know why you're so insecure if you really believe Bey is all that.

I never said she buy awards, other people did, just like I never even mentioned her talents.

You're a delulu Stan... but for Beyonce. You can't accept someone not kissing her *** even tho I never attacked her here. I don't hate her or her music. 

Now you should understand how a delulu Britney stan mentality works... you are doing the same,  just with a different artist.

There is no insecurities sis, I never said you attacked you should understand that.

I know you like to come from a dark place with your posts all the time, but open up the curtain for once and let some sunshine in. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know you like to come from a dark place with your posts all the time, but open up the curtain for once and let some sunshine in. 

That's hilarious because people here are always saying similar things about you and the way you talk about Britney... and your obsession with her felon boyfriend Paul.

If you can't accept a different perspective about your favorite artist then yes... insecurity. You want everyone thinking exactly like you and when it doesn't happen... attack mode.

You literally started to mention things I never said about Beyonce and comparing with Britney, another person I didn't mention before. 

If I had praised CC your attitude would be totally different.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

That's hilarious because people here are always saying similar things about you and the way you talk about Britney... and your obsession with her felon boyfriend Paul.

If you can't accept a different perspective about your favorite artist then yes... insecurity. You want everyone thinking exactly like you and when it doesn't happen... attack mode.

You literally started to mention things I never said about Beyonce and comparing with Britney, another person I didn't mention before. 

If I had praised CC your attitude would be totally different.

You really want to go toe to toe with the Legendary Diamond? I'm not one of these twinks in here you think you can push over girl.

If you can't accept that Britney is retired and want to cry and moan over wanting her to do what you want her to do learn to get over it.

Don't worry about what direction my attitude goes, I dish back what's dished my way.

Phaedra Parks Have Several Seats GIF

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You really want to go toe to toe with the Legendary Diamond? I'm not one of these twinks in here you think you can push over girl.

If you can't accept that Britney is retired and want to cry and moan over wanting her to do what you want her to do learn to get over it.

Don't worry about what direction my attitude goes, I dish back what's dished my way.

Phaedra Parks Have Several Seats GIF

Lol why would I be scared of you? Gurl, this is a flop forum... it's not a big of deal.

We talked many times and I always was clear about not wanting Britney to get back to work... I couldn’t care less if she is retired. Again you're projecting... I didn't mention Britney to attack Beyonce, not even once. I don't know why you think commenting on something related to Bey means something about Britney.

Legendary Diamond... if you didn't write this maybe I could take serious the threat Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Edited by Dark Willow

Lol why would I be scared of you? Gurl, this is a flop forum... it's not a big of deal.

We talked many times and I always was clear about not wanting Britney to get back to work... I couldn’t care less if she is retired. Again you're projecting again... I didn't mention Britney to attack Beyonce, not even once. I don't know why you think commenting on something related to Bey means something about Britney.

Legendary Diamond... if you didn't write this maybe I could take serious the threat Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

In a world of darkness honey that's all you cast in this forum, as I mentioned open up a curtain and let some sunshine in.

Being this pressed, angry and bitter isn't a good look.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.