Do you think Britney is really on Exhale?

On 9/10/2024 at 12:53 PM, mono-yuumi said:

I think she might be here based on the timing she has been saying things discussed here in her IG. 

There was literally a thread like a couple weeks ago about a rumour she was releasing a remix of "Nasty" with Tinashe, and a few days later she posted "Nasty Girl Version" on her IG out of nowhere. That leads to two conclusions: she is realeasing a remix with Tinashe (which I highly doubt) or she is trolling us with the rumours fans still creating about her music (which is something I highly believe she would do). 

Also Princess Mimi made a thread about her *****, discussing if they were natural or not. Britney posts a few days later a picture of her ***** with one of her cryptic captions.  And there have been similar cases through the years, especially in the Free Britney days.

Makes you wonder.

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 1
On 9/11/2024 at 2:17 AM, super.nova said:

I mean I did ask her to wear yellow again if she was in danger (as a joke, and this was recent) and she legit proceeded to post herself not only wearing yellow, but also posting the caption “yellow”.

so I don’t know what to think lol

remarkable remarkable,  good vibes, yes she is on exh

I want to be an old lady, Bill Kaulitz stole it from me

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.