Felicia Talks Britney In New Podcast!!

On 9/9/2024 at 12:49 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney clearly doesn't seem to want FE in her life now that's she's free there's nothing stopping her from having a relationship with FE.

It's sad that Britney would rather let people like Paul in, or say she love's people like Perez, rather than opening the door to better people.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I LOOOVEEEE your Beyonce profile pic by the way.

8 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Oh shut up :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

7 hours ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

I think your story here is all an act tbh. 😂😂

I knew most here wouldn't believe it, I probably wouldn't either. I have been on here for ages and never made any claims like this. I live in Stockholm. It is quite a small city and there is a significant portion of those working in entertainment/media who are gay. I know for a fact this person worked with not only Britney but many other big artists recording their music in Stockholm in the late 90s and early 2000s. I have heard a lot of stories about Britney, most of them innocent and funny, but the one about Felicia stood out. Take it as you want, I didn't expect anyone here to believe it but it's true.

7 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

You are aware that Fe was Britneys legal guardian on the road as Britney was just 15 when she started, right? Of course Fe wanted people to go through her, that was the point of being her adult chaperon. Why would Fe want all these adults asking young Britney overwhelming questions when she could relieve some of that by answering for her & allow Britney to focus on what she enjoys, recording music & performing.

Also remember that during this period grown men were being very suggestive to a teen Britney, probably making her uncomfortable. I wouldn’t doubt Britney herself was the one with the directive for Felicia to be more front facing so she wouldn’t have to deal with the creeps herself. And of course Fe would get mad if people bothered Britney anyway.

It’s really weird of your “friend” to make these assumptions about Felicia, even calling her a “bad influence”, in what aspect? Britney has had many bad influences in her life and Felicia Culotta is not one of them. Lol Also Britney herself has never said anything bad regarding Fe & I doubt either one of you know their relationship that deeply, so tell your “friend” they are reaching.

This is a fair point, but this person had contact with Britney through work until 2001, until she was an adult. I can definitely buy your argument up until she became a legal adult.

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

I knew most here wouldn't believe it, I probably wouldn't either. I have been on here for ages and never made any claims like this. I live in Stockholm. It is quite a small city and there is a significant portion of those working in entertainment/media who are gay. I know for a fact this person worked with not only Britney but many other big artists recording their music in Stockholm in the late 90s and early 2000s. I have heard a lot of stories about Britney, most of them innocent and funny, but the one about Felicia stood out. Take it as you want, I didn't expect anyone here to believe it but it's true.

Ok we don’t so you can stop now bye. 

14 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I can't give very specific details as I don't want to get this person in trouble, but behind the scenes Felicia was very much a part of the extreme control of Britney. She got very angry when others went straight to Britney instead of through her. The person I know said she was definitely not a good influence on her. She is a lot like Lynne... sweet on the surface, but it's all an act.

Sounds plausible.

Fans just will not accept a different side of Felicia, she isn't the guardian Angel they want her to be for nostalgia reasons. She was part of Britney prime and acts like a sweet southern old lady, easy to manipulate people.

Felicia to this day is very close to the Spears family... if she really was so shocked and against the abuse and control she still would want contact with them?

I always compared her with Lynne, they have the same vibe.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Sounds plausible.

Fans just will not accept a different side of Felicia, she isn't the guardian Angel they want her to be for nostalgia reasons. She was part of Britney prime and acts like a sweet southern old lady, easy to manipulate people.

Felicia to this day is very close to the Spears family... if she really was so shocked and against the abuse and control she still would want contact with them?

Exactly. There is obviously a reason Britney doesn't want any contact with her. And as you say, actions speak louder than words. Staying close to Britney's abusers says a lot more about her than her kind public disposition.

• Like 1
On 9/9/2024 at 6:43 PM, Emil87 said:

Seems like Felicia will talk to everyone but Britney herself.

But maybe that’s Britney’s decision not to keep in touch, since she’s still besties with Lynne.

I do think she’s a sweet lady who means no harm, and that Britney was in better spirits with her around.

I don't think Felicia hasn't tried to reconnect with Britney, there must be something else there! It's sad they don't talk anymore she's a good influence on her. 

• Love 2
On 9/9/2024 at 9:11 PM, humstarr said:

Everybody who has met lynne says she is a sweet innocent person and would do anything for britney if she could. 

That's all an act they fell for. There is a tone of evidence to prove otherwise.

Britneys former childhood friend mentioned in the group chart to lynne "they just dont know u". What a load of crap. 

She could absolutely save britney from the man she herself had a RO against. She let random ppl go through Britney's bedroom. And gave Britney's personal sh.it to them as a gift. 

She also chose to release and promote her book at the expense of Britney when Britney needed her mom the most. 

She also put some dr**s in britney's drink secretly. Alli sims saw it. 

If Fe is gonna be deceived by that kant, then I get why she doesnt talk to her.

Ps. I love Fe. But she needs to get away from that Louisiana swamp witch immediately 

I would really like to know what happened between Fe and Lynne 

• Like 1
On 9/10/2024 at 12:01 PM, Viking84 said:

I can't give very specific details as I don't want to get this person in trouble, but behind the scenes Felicia was very much a part of the extreme control of Britney. She got very angry when others went straight to Britney instead of through her. The person I know said she was definitely not a good influence on her. She is a lot like Lynne... sweet on the surface, but it's all an act.

Yeah I understand. Thank you for sharing the information. 

• Love 1
On 9/9/2024 at 9:11 PM, humstarr said:

Everybody who has met lynne says she is a sweet innocent person and would do anything for britney if she could. 

That's all an act they fell for. There is a tone of evidence to prove otherwise.

Britneys former childhood friend mentioned in the group chart to lynne "they just dont know u". What a load of crap. 

She could absolutely save britney from the man she herself had a RO against. She let random ppl go through Britney's bedroom. And gave Britney's personal sh.it to them as a gift. 

She also chose to release and promote her book at the expense of Britney when Britney needed her mom the most. 

She also put some dr**s in britney's drink secretly. Alli sims saw it. 

If Fe is gonna be deceived by that kant, then I get why she doesnt talk to her.

Ps. I love Fe. But she needs to get away from that Louisiana swamp witch immediately 

"That Louisiana swamp witch",

Sometimes in life you meet Dehydrated  witches, I was under toxic leadership of one for almost 3 years, underpaid, ... And the tremendous hate afterwards if she had to let me go.

IF you read this m******e stop owing me, we got our own way of expressing ourselves!!!

Stay wet! Sweat (not under your boss)

12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sounds plausible.

I think fans forget that Fe was working for the Spears family during the conservatorship. That is, she has to play by their rules. She was under a tight contract and the abuse she was witnessing, she genuinely felt helpless from being able to do anything. Everything they did was supported by the governement of California. She didn't want to get in trouble nor lose her job. I think it's easy to frame her as this "villianous" person, but at the end of the day, she was nothing more than an employee and any relatioship she had with Britney's mom was nothing more than southern pleasantries. 

We don't know why Britney hasn't maintained a relationship with Fe but I assume Britney viewed Fe as nothing more than an employee and once that was over, there was no reason to sustain a friendship with her. I mean, there's a huge age gap between them. She was nothing more than a glorified nanny to Britney. It's sad obviously for someone like Fe that has probably come to think of Britney as more of a daugther, however, the sad reality is, in these circumstances the employee leaves feeling nothing like they were ever truly a part of that family. So let's exercise some grace and humility in light of these very probable reasons. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, begood behealthy live said:

"That Louisiana swamp witch",

Sometimes in life you meet Dehydrated  witches, I was under toxic leadership of one for almost 3 years, underpaid, ... And the tremendous hate afterwards if she had to let me go.

IF you read this m******e stop owing me, we got our own way of expressing ourselves!!!

Stay wet! Sweat (not under your boss)

Ok, sorry, That s still your mom brit, everybody s got a mommy, family, dont know her.

But still i  defend still my point against toxic leadership.

Felt a bit unhealthy today, shouldn t replied, much better now, as evening falls,...

Sorry

Let love reign, no h**"*

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think fans forget that Fe was working for the Spears family during the conservatorship. That is, she has to play by their rules. She was under a tight contract and the abuse she was witnessing, she genuinely felt helpless from being able to do anything. Everything they did was supported by the governement of California. She didn't want to get in trouble nor lose her job. I think it's easy to frame her as this "villianous" person, but at the end of the day, she was nothing more than an employee and any relatioship she had with Britney's mom was nothing more than southern pleasantries. 

We don't know why Britney hasn't maintained a relationship with Fe but I assume Britney viewed Fe as nothing more than an employee and once that was over, there was no reason to sustain a friendship with her. I mean, there's a huge age gap between them. She was nothing more than a glorified nanny to Britney. It's sad obviously for someone like Fe that has probably come to think of Britney as more of a daugther, however, the sad reality is, in these circumstances the employee leaves feeling nothing like they were ever truly a part of that family. So let's exercise some grace and humility in light of these very probable reasons. 

I really tried to understand her reasons, but a lot of things never "clicked" in my opinion.

Not only fans, but Felicia herself left the fact she worked during the whole c-ship days basically out of her interviews. Maybe she was really scared, but there's no reason she still wants to deal with the Spears if that’s the case.

Felicia couldn’t leave if she didn't agree of what was going on? She worked there for almost a decade.

Her acting like didn't know what a c-ship was... that's the same lame excuse Bryan gave... they all knew, or she wouldn’t be allowed to be close to Britney.

I totally understand fans trying to see her as the sweet soul they imagined her to be... if they admit she is just as shady it will be another punch and disappointing conclusion.

I do remember hearing about Felicia coming back for part of the Femme Fatale tour and Britney ran to her as she thought Britney didn't want to see her. Felicia thought the same thing. This was in one of the docs.

However in Vegas even though Fe worked for her, supposedly their interactions were kept to a minimum because of Jamie.

My true belief is that what happened to Britney in that facility is the cause of everything major she has struggled with post conservatorship. Felicia may be a little too innocent to be Britney's advocate, but it's a shame they can't be friends.

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I really tried to understand her reasons, but a lot of things never "clicked" in my opinion.

Not only fans, but Felicia herself left the fact she worked during the whole c-ship days basically out of her interviews. Maybe she was really scared, but there's no reason she still wants to deal with the Spears if that’s the case.

Felicia couldn’t leave if she didn't agree of what was going on? She worked there for almost a decade.

Her acting like didn't know what a c-ship was... that's the same lame excuse Bryan gave... they all knew, or she wouldn’t be allowed to be close to Britney.

I totally understand fans trying to see her as the sweet soul they imagined her to be... if they admit she is just as shady it will be another punch and disappointing conclusion.

She felt she was doing what was ultimately in the best interest of everyone. Obviously, not content with everything going on, but also trying not to abandon Britney completely. That would be traumatic to leave a vulnerable person without ANY supports. That's irresponsible in my opinion. She couldn't leave and give Britney the impression she didn't care while defying her dad/mom whom have strong connections and are influential. She might not have been able to find another job in the industry again or would deal with the tyranny that was Papa Spears like how he cruficied Jordan with legal threats.  We've all had jobs where we've seen injustices but it was better to keep our mouths shut because the ramifications were too great for our reputation. So I don't think anyone should act they are better in any way. Corruption is real and we all need to survive. The genocide in Gaza is one example. If your an American, all your taxes are going towards a genocide and mass mur***. Are you going to quit your job and become homeless because you feel strongly about how your inadvertently mur***ing children and the lives of mothers? I strongly doubt anyonehas taken a strong stance and if they are, they are in some form or shape or another getting support indirectly from someone paying taxes to the genocide (as an extreme example). 

• Like 1
On 9/9/2024 at 3:25 PM, BritneySpearsDolls said:

I had an absolute blast speaking With Felicia for this interview. She was nothing but sweet and it was such an honor to talk with her. She had nothing but nice things to share about Britney and also…. This interview is literally just about what went into the making of her iconic doll.we did not discuss anything not related to the dolls…. Please listen before you make assumptions . She was FANTASTIC! 

I love this podcast! I didn’t know you were on here! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.