Alexa Nikolas: FREE BRITNEY SPEARS!

To this day I could not pick this girl out of a line up. How is her opinion of any of this even relevant?

She also sounds like some of you with her conspiracy theories. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
Britney Spears is free. She dances how she wants, and clearly says whatever tf she wants as well. Y’all have to either deal with it, or move on if it upsets you that much. Personally, it’s just IG and I don’t even follow her, so her persona there doesn’t really affect me that much.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

To this day I could not pick this girl out of a line up. How is her opinion of any of this even relevant?

She also sounds like some of you with her conspiracy theories. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
Britney Spears is free. She dances how she wants, and clearly says whatever tf she wants as well. Y’all have to either deal with it, or move on if it upsets you that much. Personally, it’s just IG and I don’t even follow her, so her persona there doesn’t really affect me that much.

exactly yall get so worked up on ig. I support the bh ig deletion, although i hope this website stays. instagram is getting vapid, and meaningless and of the past. I dont go on anymore and its so much better. live your real lives. instagram is very performative and curated now. who cares about it. 

ig is over. ready for a new era. 

Edited by helloitsme
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Cade is the new gatekeeper. He definitely controls her life. Celebrities like Halsey thought they were talking to Britney and then it was revealed they were talking to Cade.

Exactly! And he benefits from Britney not being fully healed because he knows once she's healed, he's out. She blindly believes him only because he got her in contact with Rosengart. That's what a covert narc does.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I somewhat agree. Yes, I support her freedom 100%, but Cade is manipulating her and covertly controlling her. He's not a good influence and she still needs to be free from him. 

Like I said many times already... if the things Jacob shared were real then Cade has way too much control of things right now. 

Britney is easily manipulated and she said it herself. 

I believe Cade and Britney family always had a relationship behind her back. No wonder he was the connection for the Brit and Lynne bizarre reunion last year.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Misleading title.

She’s not saying she thinks Britney isn’t free.

She’s saying she’s free and y’all gotta accept that even if she’s not living up to your expectations of what you thought or wished a free Britney would do or say or post.

This!!! I swear exhalers have no reading comprehension spacer.png and she’s right, people were all for the free britney movement until she stopped meeting their expectations

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.