JayTawndré speaks up about Music allegations

I am literally dealing with a troll who is saying I rip off music. I should not have to speak up about this AGAIN after someone did it, but in their defense it was out of fun and we are cool with each other now.

But this person @TheVoodooThatWeDohas it out for me and who knows why? Jealousy? Envy? Hate? I don't personally care to know their life story. They are trying to slander my name. It's ridiculous. 

I have my own personal health issues and personal **** I don't need to come on here to see this.

I make music for the time-being on an app on Google Play store called Groovepad. The songs that the above person says I am "ripping off" are made from the same app. I don't copyright my music I simply like sharing it for free for now. I want to eventually be in a record studio making beats, but until then I use Groovepad to create and they let you copyright your music. 

That person trying to slander my name won't ever win because evil never defeats good. I am a kind person on Exhale I do not like to ruffle feathers unless someone pisses me off. I am not going to speak further about this other than that above person i am speaking of is literally wasting their time stalking my music. 

I love all my supporters and I will be on Spotify and copyrightting my music by 2025. I am excited for that and yes I will continue sharing my music. **** the haters they can kiss my ***. 

Love y'all!!

JayTawndré

gUWhH6cl_o.jpg

Edited by The JayTawndre Show
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I am literally dealing with a troll who is saying I rip off music. I should not have to speak up about this AGAIN after someone did it, but in their defense it was out of fun and we are cool with each other now.

But this person @TheVoodooThatWeDohas it out for me and who knows why? Jealousy? Envy? Hate? I don't personally care to know their life story. They are trying to slander my name. It's ridiculous. 

I have my own personal health issues and personal **** I don't need to come on here to see this.

I make music for the time-being on an app on Google Play store called Groovepad. The songs that the above person says I am "ripping off" are made from the same app. I don't copyright my music I simply like sharing it for free for now. I want to eventually be in a record studio making beats, but until then I use Groovepad to create and they let you copyright your music. 

That person trying to slander my name won't ever win because evil never defeats good. I am a kind person on Exhale I do not like to ruffle feathers unless someone pisses me off. I am not going to speak further about this other than that above person i am speaking of is literally wasting their time stalking my music. 

I love all my supporters and I will be on Spotify and copyrightting my music by 2025. I am excited for that and yes I will continue sharing my music. **** the haters they can kiss my ***. 

Love y'all!!

JayTawndré

Jay! All you need to do is Shazam your “songs” and they are attributed to their rightful creators!  

I’m also a music producer and know when it takes to create a song. It’s impossible to create by accident a song that’s 100% like another song. 

Please stop with the victim and sympathy card! Theft is theft!

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

Jay! All you need to do is Shazam your “songs” and they are attributed to their rightful creators!  

I’m also a music producer and know when it takes to create a song. It’s impossible to create by accident a song that’s 100% like another song. 

Please stop with the victim and sympathy card! Theft is theft!

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

I’m glad you’re getting the attention you crave without it involving theft!

Sending you love and light 

You are such a drag! Quit trying to put a bad negative light on me and my music. And also, download Groovepad and look at the soundpacks, MR. PRODUCER !!! 💯

Edited by The JayTawndre Show

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.