Does Taylor have bad posture or is it the camera?

On 9/8/2024 at 8:12 AM, Wendy Williams said:

Derailing thread detected.

Tell your opinion or go whine somewhere else. I really don't care about this stupid whining just because you are her fans. If a fan can't speak critically of his "idol" then they're just a delusional bigot, which you seem to be like that? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Nothing to do with being a fan you have an obsession and it’s disturbing

even if I wasn’t a fan I wouldn’t find it ok that your making countless threads about a woman that you don’t know dissecting every flaw you think they have 

On 9/8/2024 at 9:32 AM, Kiss my said:

What a ridiculous thread 

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

On 9/8/2024 at 9:49 AM, Unbroken said:

She suffers from Taylor obsession, ignore her

On 9/8/2024 at 9:54 AM, Kiss my said:

It’s okay to be obsessed but I don’t want to scrutinise a woman’s (or anyone’s) body / speculate whether they have a disorder they can’t help 

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

On 9/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, Unbroken said:

Hating and obsessing over Taylor is the only life this person has. Their days are numbered if BH really shuts down so let them be 

On 9/8/2024 at 10:04 AM, PolySpears said:

what? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

On 9/8/2024 at 10:06 AM, Gewakefie said:

It’s actually vile and disgusting shame moderators don’t ban for “bullying and harassment” no wonder the forum is shutting down bahahahaahah

on a deeper level I think Wendy has some deep rooted issues that will cost some money to sort 

On 9/8/2024 at 10:17 AM, Kiss my said:

Thread reported

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

1 hour ago, Gewakefie said:

even if I wasn’t a fan I wouldn’t find it ok that your making countless threads about a woman that you don’t know dissecting every flaw you think they have 

I've seen y'all commenting on Britney's body, criticize her every move & body shaming her but when it comes to Taylor it's suddenly bullying & harrasment? Please take your double standard æss to Taylor's forum :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

2 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Uuuhh,, I'm crying in lipsync now :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

If you have a problem, go harass somewhere else, I really don't care about your talk.

How many times I must repeat this? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
51 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I've seen y'all commenting on Britney's body, criticize her every move & body shaming her but when it comes to Taylor it's suddenly bullying & harrasment? Please take your double standard æss to Taylor's forum :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Show me where I’ve commented on Britney’s body

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

2 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I’m not sure who your taking to I have never done this so 

9 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Ok calm down, cuz I’m a Britney fan FIRST and I would never comment on her body or say anything bad about her.

Besides, I have never defended Taylor, I only call out this person who does nothing but bring negativity into this hateful place.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.