Xtina: I can’t wait to share the NEW material that reflects who I am now…

You can tell how raw she was in this speech and I gotta love an emotional queen :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But I can't stop thinking how her evolution is so different from Britney and feeling sad for Brit. Everything Xtina says in her speech is the opposite what Britney does not have in her life. I really wish both could have reached this high level of love in their life (friends, kids, partner, team, etc) but its like someone said here in exhale, Britney got the high status of stardom, Xtina the intimate true love and has an amazing relationship with her son and daughter. So in Britney's head Xtina won and I think nowadays she's more bitter towards xtina even if 20y ago was the reverse.

And tho' Im happy for Xtina, I also want Britney to fight her karma instead of being jealous of women and bitter/sarcastic on IG.  Britney leave those men leaches behind in your life , go to a peaceful retreat for treatment, and restart your life away from LA. Go be happy! Say what you want to say but everything I say about Britney is because deep down I can't give up on our girl and won't support her self destruction just because 'yeah quéen slée' about stupid dumb things she is doing with herself

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

As I said - 1-3 tracks =

1) I am

2) You Lost Me 

Btw- only 14 tracks? Tidal have 18 tracks Deluxe? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Because one of the suposed things that Xtina says before the album was that was gonna be short. Also some of the songs don't fit in the concept of the sound. You Lost Me one of them for example, is a good ballad (i was never in to) but don't fit in the album. 

13 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

You can tell how raw she was in this speech and I gotta love an emotional queen :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But I can't stop thinking how her evolution is so different from Britney and feeling sad for Brit. Everything Xtina says in her speech is the opposite what Britney does not have in her life. I really wish both could have reached this high level of love in their life (friends, kids, partner, team, etc) but its like someone said here in exhale, Britney got the high status of stardom, Xtina the intimate true love and has an amazing relationship with her son and daughter. So in Britney's head Xtina won and I think nowadays she's more bitter towards xtina even if 20y ago was the reverse.

And tho' Im happy for Xtina, I also want Britney to fight her karma instead of being jealous of women and bitter/sarcastic on IG.  Britney leave those men leaches behind in your life , go to a peaceful retreat for treatment, and restart your life away from LA. Go be happy! Say what you want to say but everything I say about Britney is because deep down I can't give up on our girl and won't support her self destruction just because 'yeah quéen slée' about stupid dumb things she is doing with herself

Please stop comparing the two. Christina has not been through her own personal hell for 13 years. She also has not been completely betrayed by her friends, team, partners and family the way Britney has. It’s not as easy as you think to just “go be happy” after that.

What I think you feel to realize is that Britney survived a situation that not many people could survive, and she deserves credit and respect for that. She also deserves grace and understanding. All I ever see is you putting her down.

And what karma is Britney fighting, exactly? Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like you’re insinuating that in some ways Britney deserved what has happened to her. Like it’s her karma, as you said.

No shade, but you really should join an Xtina forum, if there is one. I think you’d be much happier there, honestly.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

@TheQueen I know you think I’m this huge Christina hater, but it’s really not the case. Sure, I like poking fun at her decades of floppage, but I also give credit where credit is due.

And while she remains a flop professionally, she really seems to be thriving on a personal level. Work success is not the most important thing in life. I’m glad she’s in a good place in her life, and she really looks great too.

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.