Is EXHALE really shutting down? This cannot be real! Maybe a new face of Exhale?

3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

If breatheheavy shuts down Britney will have a new breakdown. Y’all wanna do this to her?

Do we think she ever cared about BH? 

I mean, I totally think some member of her team should "hack" her twitter or instagram again and post some message about it... even some rant (to be more believable) about fans leaving her... just to pretend she cares a little lol.

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Do we think she ever cared about BH? 

I mean, I totally think some member of her team should "hack" her twitter or instagram again and post some message about it... even some rant (to be more believable) about fans leaving her... just to pretend she cares a little lol.

She or her team has literally been reading from this place and there's been IG posts following. Like a lot. Like recently. Like maybe now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jibreel said:

She or her team has literally been reading from this place and there's been IG posts following. Like a lot. Like recently. Like maybe now.

I agree with the team part. It's very obvious they lurk exhale for years and sometimes respond accordingly.

They are aware of what happens here and on the biggest fanpages. They have contact with Jordan (or at least had).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.