Is EXHALE really shutting down? This cannot be real! Maybe a new face of Exhale?

Personally it would be a benefit to me if BH closed for good. It’s been a massive part of my life just like Britney has. I’ve been a stan all my life since BOMT came out and I’ll always be one of her biggest fans

but

I need to let go, I need to close the chapter on following Britney’s every move because the truth is she’s not coming back as a pop star again. And I’m okay with that, but BreatheHeavy has become a place I come everyday hoping for news or rumors and it’s not healthy for me anymore.

So personally, for me, it’ll be a bittersweet goodbye. However, I know a lot of people have made great friends on here and enjoy being part of the community so it’ll be sad for them. 

Edited by Pinky98
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, super.nova said:

I feel at this point we’re here for the community.

i laugh and feel accompanied by people here, I know I can always come and talk ****.

i love that we sometimes (mostly me and @Jup1ter) create funny silly and pointless threads when we’re drunk and it’s funny yall chip in.

i dunno, there’s a lot of toxicity on exhale but also a lot of community and love

weve become more than just talking about Britney 

Aww this is so real of you to say 🤍

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Yes, people here are sitting in front of a monitor and not living their lives instead of living a normal life, so deal with my take on it. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Spoiler

Also read what I said-

7 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But it's not set in stone, why are you jumping to conclusions now and having meltdowns?  :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Why doesn't she show love to Jordan? It all just does not make sense. I have been on BH since 2004. This is wrong. 

This honestly. Britney should not be proud for not saying a word about Jordan and Breatheheavy in 20 years.

Girl I'm judging. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

PS : and let's not start with the Myah Marie's song. If you know you know. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1

Bunch of hypocrites.

As soon as being a Britney fan starts turning into the best thing in the world everybody collectively abandons her like "hey let's commit collective total mutiny" who needs Britney?

Maybe I just make my own Britney forum if this one gets taken out. I don't wanna let them win like this.

I hope you get punished all of you for what you are about to do. Your just abandoning her. Once and for all.

Go and live long and happy lives as long as you know that those words "Abandoned Her" are the words that should be on your tombstones

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

and it’s not healthy for me anymore.

I agree. I feel like that. However I like being engaged here somehow posting Britney and pop culture related stuff... And talking to you guys in a language that it's not my mother tongue, it's nice because I get to practice that. But somehow with all the slow news, no new Britney music or whatsoever there's only some disgusting content here and there, trolls, and the rest y'all know. I hate it and that is not healthy. I also think there's some sort of competition here going on.

And there are kind and nice people whom I like talking to.

Edited by Fita

I feel like maybe it's time to move on...

Feeding delusions like "Oh that's so great seen Britney healing", "did you see the different spark in this video exactly the same as 890 others?" "wow she will release a song with Weeknd, the twitter source said", "Oh a movie we will pretend she will be involved"... isn't healthy.

I really like exhale, but the forum feeds the idea Britney is coming back anytime soon and she is doing wonderful. Why keep the lies? It doesn't help.

However, I don't think the end is completely Britney (current situation) fault... BH and the forum were supposed to be more celebrity focus and it never worked. Fans of different artists associated the site and forum with Britney, and only her name (and obviously her fans) are helping this to keep going all these years.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.