Who sings the chorus in HATLM ?

12 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

And there’s the Kylie Minogue demo floating around, but sadly is unleaked as of now.

I’ve heard some of her recorded vocals. But I’m pretty sure it was to cover it on her tour because she was never pitched the song. She talked about hearing it and wishing it was hers. She talked about it several times actually lol. Making a Kylie ai is really easy though. I have one I made that is almost perfect

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

Noo I thought this one was Britney. So, Britney didn't sing on hatlm that much? Was this song foreshadowing Myah Jean?

I wouldn’t say it was foreshadowing, many vocalists have replaced Britney on Parts of songs going all the way back to In The Zone. It’s kind of a norm for her. With the exception Swimming in the stars Glory has the most Britney vocals of any album. SITS I’ve started mixing the backing singers vocals. There are vocal cuts in that one as well where Britney is just randomly removed and repleased with KLARA Elias. Same with KLARA on the Unreleased Youtopia

• Love 1
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, Isla said:

I feel like I remember someone on here saying why Britney is barely on the chorus of that song but I can't remember?

No one actually knows. It’s likely she did record it and they just liked Ina’s vocal better. Like with Don’t Keep Me Waiting Britney isn’t on the prechorus but one of the writers said she recorded the song all the way through 30 times. It could’ve been for a lot of reasons

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.