There are things people don't know. Time to talk about it.

Can a mod restore the original post? When I edited it away I didn't know an AI resume making fun of what I wrote had been posted under it. It makes me seem like a crazy person without the original text.

Edited by Jibreel
kinda

I asked chatGPT to sum it up:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Here’s a bullet-point summary of the text:

• Jibreel runs a private podcast called the "Jibreel Podcast" for 6 years, blending real-world commentary with a dream world.
  • Two years ago, he began focusing on Britney Spears, and now his podcast heavily involves her.
  • Jibreel believes Britney subtly responds to his podcast through her Instagram posts, even though they have never met or communicated directly.
  • He sees this as a unique, artistic collaboration, separate from normal content-sharing methods.
  • Jibreel is in love with Britney but stresses that his dream involves something bigger than personal affection.
  • With the forum potentially closing, he feels conflicted about participating, as he believes he's closer to Britney than most fans.
  • He urges the community to have faith in Britney, assuring them that she's not crazy and is working towards positive change.
  • Jibreel concludes by thanking the forum members and expressing hope for Britney’s future.
Edited by nakedsoldier

I knew someone many years ago who spoke like this and believed some of the same things you do. It all seemed so genuine from their perspective.

They were having a mental breakdown, I mean this sincerely, please check on and care for your mental health. 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

How can Britney react/respond to your podcast when it’s private and no one heard about it except you? 🤨

meanwhile I don’t think Britney is a crazy person.. she is a smart person + very emotional and she just grew up differently (and experienced unique things in her life) so she acts differently that’s natural 

I can't restore the original text I wrote. I have screenshots of all of it and I have it read out on audio recording with the podcasts but it's too long to rewrite.

I'll tell you what is going to happen now. I'll do a recording reading this entire topic as it is now including this post. When Britney finds out how that AI made me seem mentally I'll and made her fans believe it she is not going to be happy.

The four here who replied each read the original post before I edited it away.

Delusions about celebrities are not good for anyone. But when a celebrity actually has some kind of thing going, the AI shouldn't lie about it like that making the person seem crazy.

More than ten years she's been under conservatorship. She's been medicated and committed to an institution twice. It picked a figth with the wrong woman.

Fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen, you're about to see something special from her IG. 

I have a hard time believing that Britney has time for a podcast, let alone why would she listen to a podcast about herself? And then respond?
If I were a celebrity, the last thing I'd want to do is read / listen to all of the things said about me. That sounds terrible.
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, brymo said:

I have a hard time believing that Britney has time for a podcast, let alone why would she listen to a podcast about herself? And then respond?
If I were a celebrity, the last thing I'd want to do is read / listen to all of the things said about me. That sounds terrible.

I'll wait replying on everything until she post to IG. It may be a while. Today or tomorrow probably.

She'll post about this. She loves to speak in images and song lyrics and poetry.

Anything I say myself until will just make me seem more crazy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_mQJdqvbII/

I may not be good at a lot of things but I’m extremely good at goodbyes !!! Psss maybe the best 😂🙈 !!!

Yea why not? I did manage to embarrass myself a little with this topic. And what can I do if both Jordan and the users feel like it's over? You guys can just go there:

to have a little laugh. I'll just disappear for a week or two while the rest of you figure out that of course the forum will keep going. See you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.