I Support Jordan If He Decides To Shut Down

just to chime in...i still check EXHALE everyday, I dont post, I dont have much time anymore! Im in my mid 30's and a father, I love Britney, iive been very lucky to see her shows, buy her music, i still remember her early lauch fragrances too, everything aboout her era as a popstar was quality... and there will always be a part of me that won't let her go, but she's not even part of the 'legacy' artists, the mid 90's early 2000's roster, who in still some shape or form are maintaining their celebrity status or evolve with time. 

Britney has every right to live her life as any human being would and should do, and none of us, as much as we yearn her to, should expect her to live it, on our terms, as fans we are expecing her to keep doing this, like release new music etc. 

I empathise and understand @Jordan Miller feeling towards closing the site, its time, the length of time, as an adult, you change, your perspective, your energy and your scope as to whats important/relevent in life. You are making the right choice. 

I have made peace with Britney being who she is today. Of course it excites me and im so happy when I hear something positive about her, but its all melancholy and nostaglic feelings for her now, the celebrity of her and the human of her. I will forever hold a soft spot for her, and wish her all the best. With regards to what the FANDOM will do, well, Social media has us sorted, we'll get news, good, bad or ugly. 

Abs, London. UK 

• Love 1

There are 60 posts here now and maybe I would like to express an opinion also.

"I Support Jordan If He Decides To Shut Down"

Okay that's you! I meanwhile will get down on my knees and pray to the almighty that there will be lit bags of d0g$hit in front of his home for forty days and forty nigths if he shuts down this forum! He's making legions of women and gays cry like an H!V surge! That's not nice!

And the fact that someone has used their life in a good way isn't an excuse when that person suddenly choose evil instead!

Jordan is turning this place into the saddest place in existence after hell itself. I will never support any decision to take the best place in the world for Britney fans away! No matter the reasons! There must be better solutions.

And for anyone feeling the same way but somehow committing that great crime it should be in these times to stay silent:

well you may be doing Britney one of the biggest disservices you EVER did Her! Think about that!

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

There are 60 posts here now and maybe I would like to express an opinion also.

"I Support Jordan If He Decides To Shut Down"

Okay that's you! I meanwhile will get down on my knees and pray to the almighty that there will be lit bags of d0g$hit in front of his home for forty days and forty nigths if he shuts down this forum! He's making legions of women and gays cry like an H!V surge! That's not nice!

And the fact that someone has used their life in a good way isn't an excuse when that person suddenly choose evil instead!

Jordan is turning this place into the saddest place in existence after hell itself. I will never support any decision to take the best place in the world for Britney fans away! No matter the reasons! There must be better solutions.

And for anyone feeling the same way but somehow committing that great crime it should be in these times to stay silent:

well you may be doing Britney one of the biggest disservices you EVER did Her! Think about that!

dramatic.mp3 :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.