✨✨✨✨✨ The James Clayton Holzier Appreciation Thread ✨✨✨✨✨

I started to look up stuff about James Holzier on the world wide interweb. And then I watched a video on him and became smitten.

You could’ve stuck a fork in me and called me done. The first time I saw your adorable, self-deprecating smile. likeable charm, and inspiring words I fell hoplessly. You are amazing. Because I’ll admit I have always had a thing for great  guys – who doesn’t right? But a funny good hearted guy? How could I not? So I have spent the last 3 weeks or so starting and ending my day with video mashups of pics of you set to nice music. I started following every article on the web, trying to convince myself thoroughly  that I was not the crazy one. That designation was saved for those that want to see your **** delicios abs, that no doubt taste like an apple I bet. But, it was deeper. I can laugh at those girls, just as the school bully makes fun of the special needs kid – if only to make myself feel more normal. But its not normal. I was reading a post just the other day about and I was jealous. Yes, that’s right, I was jealous of the time people got to spend with you in an unconscious state. I was jealous who has the chance just to meet someone wonderful like you. You seems to make people feel better about themselves. And I wish you could meet me.  I think about you.  Well I have to thank Tiffany if she posts this. But, I do.

I had a fantasy thought as I sat on my couch in my sweat pants and volleyball shirt. You were bartending at a restaurant in a tux. I was running behind the rest of my party and so I walked in alone. You scanned over me quickly as I walked in and then looked again. I of course couldn’t tear my eyes off you. Then I had to get up to go to the bathroom and ‘we sort of ran into each other’ because there were these other guys blocking my way. And you gave me a look. . Let me just was a happy girl. No I didn’t get to do x-rated things to you, but in my mind this was even better. We had a moment.

So I guess in a way I want to thank you. You have turned into someone who sees a better world, from a normal person living a normal boring life into a person who doesn’t care if she stays up till 3 am reading about you, hearing about you, or living my life. Of course no one else knows of my obsession. My husband makes fun of me but he really doesn’t know about the hours upon hours me and you truly spend together. Even most of my best friends don’t know I’ve read on you or that I google you every time I get on my elliptical to exercise, which is about twice a week. . So thats it, I’ve confessed my sins. I remain yours truly.

Mrs Franny For You

that was truly a iconic love letter written to the one and only james holzier, by a woman named mrs franny for you, on a website called loveletterstojamesholzier.yolasite.com. 

hello everyone! its jamesholzierlover and i am back with a brand new account!  

my other account kylelaiflop got banned off of breathe heavy for nudity reasons, but today, i have finally returned to share more love and insight on james holzier, by creating a brand new thread about him, since that thread will be locked very soon due to my account being banned, and we can just chat from this brand new thread instead. 

let's discuss and share some love for the infamous iconic actor and singer, james clayton holzier! 

remember that this is all made for an arg dedicated to him in order to put an end to the matthew community once and for all, so please remember to do not insult or make fun of james on here. he has dealt with that in the past, and it ruined his life forever because of it. instead spread some love for him to showcase that he really doesn't need hate on here, and that he needs to be in a brand new movie right now. thank you and good luck! and keep shining on for james holzier, because... willy the hitman sang about dreams in the attic as an anti-social shirtless hunk socialite in hollywood. that's all.  

isthisdudedancingorsomethinglikethatidk.

and don't forget to stream anti-social on youtube ;) 

Edited by James_Holzier_Lover
  • Love 1

omg. 

celebrity number six has been found. 

spacer.png

the model that appeared in the six fabric was leticia sarda, who is a spanish fashion model. 

first everyone knows that (along with some other notable and iconic lostwave bops), and now this. 

now i cant wait for dreams in the attic and me and my friends (the backyardigans' lost pilot from the late 90s) to be found very soon. 

james holzier would be so proud if his movie gets released very soon :) 

isthisdudedancingorsomethinglikethatidk.

found this mention of jh on gawker.com 

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

<a class=tagautolink title=Posts tagged as glaring omissions href=https://www.gawker.com/news/glaring-omissions/>Glaring Omissions</a> reproduces tips received from readers in the last...

note that this was five years before reddit exposed him, he was beyond his time right there with this one lol 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, James_Holzier_Lover said:

its kinda annoying and i need it approved asap thank you @Princessmimi 

Ok I looked at your profile and you do not have warning points but for some reason, 

your profile is moderated.

I think it could be either that this what usually happens with new accounts or someone put your comments to be moderated.

I don't know how to remove it tbh.

Maybe give it til the end of the week to see if it wears off.

5 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Ok I looked at your profile and you do not have warning points but for some reason, 

your profile is moderated.

I think it could be either that this what usually happens with new accounts or someone put your comments to be moderated.

I don't know how to remove it tbh.

Maybe give it til the end of the week to see if it wears off.

okay hopefully this works. thanks princessmimi! and let's find dreams in the attic somewhere in the world very soon, a movie that would've made james holzier super famous today. i can't wait! ;) 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

You're welcome :) 

Hopefully you get to comment freely soon.

no problem.

also since most of the well known lost media searches are getting found like everyone knows that and celebrity number six, i cant wait for dreams in the attic to get found and released very soon, because this movie would've had made james holzier a big star in hollywood, have it been released today. what a shame it never got released to the public, so sad :( 

spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.