Britney on IG: Perez Hilton I ******* love you!!!

i was listening to a selena song and started thinking if she ever did anything to deserve Britney's attacks, now that we know that Britney goes after women for literally praising her. 

this would make an interesting conversation but i dont want yo make a new thread. what do you guys think? 

On 9/4/2024 at 10:22 PM, Arckangel said:

I'm wondering what's the correlation between that reel and Perez Hilton. Anyway, if Britney is fine w/ Perez Hilton, she must be fine w/ Katy Perry, Myah Marie, Kesha, P!nk, Xtina and all the others who may have shaded her at some point as well (in interviews or certain songs or parodies).

She was always more forgiving than most people. Like the Aerosmith lead singer said something bad about her too but she showed him love. They’re actually friends now

• Like 1
1 hour ago, alexbickle said:

i was listening to a selena song and started thinking if she ever did anything to deserve Britney's attacks, now that we know that Britney goes after women for literally praising her. 

this would make an interesting conversation but i dont want yo make a new thread. what do you guys think? 

Britney attacked Selena Gomez? What happened and when was this?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.