Britney Is Nominated For A VMA - Daily Mail: Fans Outraged Over Britney I'm A Slave 4 U Snub (VOTING IS NOW OPEN)

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nothing Iconic about Taylor's performance, if anything the Bad Blood appearance she made with Nicki and the Kanye intruption were more memorable.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

So basically they consider this iconic because of the interruption? In that case, Kanye should get the award for starring with Beyonka, right?  :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Haha 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Yes. She was so kind enough to show up in the shot to save this moment with her shine. It would be worth shiit without her  :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

People are just pressed over Britney's flop tribute performance and how Gaga ruined the acceptance speech.

Many are also pressed over Bey outshining Britney's Make Me performance with her iconic medley.

Beyonce Cheer GIF

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are just pressed over Britney's flop tribute performance and how Gaga ruined the acceptance speech.

Many are also pressed over Bey outshining Britney's Make Me performance with her iconic medley.

Beyonce Cheer GIF

Frankly, there's room for Bey and Britney together. But as for Taylor, there was no room left for her  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.