Britney Is Nominated For A VMA - Daily Mail: Fans Outraged Over Britney I'm A Slave 4 U Snub (VOTING IS NOW OPEN)

Britney got snubbed for Oops/Satisfaction and I'm A Slave 4 U.

VOTE FOR BRITNEY HERE:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/mtv/3454099798708458693?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWY2enlpeWJ6aWxveQ==

Do you agree with these nominees as iconic performances?

Beyoncé – “Love on Top”
Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Missy Elliott – “Like a Virgin” and “Hollywood”
Eminem – “Real Slim Shady” and “The Way I Am”
Katy Perry – “Roar”
Lady Gaga – “Paparazzi”
Madonna – “Like a Virgin”
Taylor Swift – “You Belong With Me”

EW.COM

'Entertainment Weekly' exclusively debuts the 2024 VMAs' social categories nominees, including the all-new awards VMAs Most Iconic Performance and Best Trending Video.

Fans can vote on each of the categories on MTV's Instagram Story at the date and times listed below.

MTV has also announced a "Bonus Week" of voting across general categories, with voting now closing on Sept. 6 at 6 p.m. ET. Fans can vote for their favorites across 15 gender-neutral categories, including the highly coveted Video of the Year, by visiting vote.mtv.com. Voting for Best New Artist will remain active into the show. 

See the full list of new nominees in the social categories below.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Fans were angered to see the nominees in one of the MTV Video Music Awards' new categories - Most Iconic Performance.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

They're so desperate for viewership that they made up some dumb category with the hope that people will vote for Britney since she's obviously a hot topic these days. Pathetic. 

I mean you made up a whole lie with that TMZ/K Fed thread so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 5
Just now, Pablitonizer said:

Britney's Slave 4 U is more iconic than the remaining 6 performances of that list :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Whatever, the artist that attends the VMAs 2024 will be the winner. This is already rigged tbh :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Is Enimen,Gaga or Beyonce going to the VMAs this year? If so, any of them will be the winner  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Beyonce's medley when she got her vanguard award was more Iconic. Love on top isn't iconic just because she showed her pregnant belly.

Even N Sync and MJ was Iconic, Madonna Vogue, too. 

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

lmao....so that makes it better? The person/bot who wrote couldn't even spell 'mountain' and yet you still posted it as fact. 

I didn't post it as fact I tagged it as Rumor, which is why my thread is open and all ya'll trolling threads were locked.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyonce's medley when she got her vanguard award was more Iconic. Love on top isn't iconic just because she showed her pregnant belly.

Even N Sync and MJ was Iconic, Madonna Vogue, too. 

True! MJ and Madonna's Vogue performances are WAY more iconic than Katy Flop, Taylor and Gaga's paparazzi! This is why I believe the winner is the artist that attends that night, you know, not to go home with their empty hands :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

WHAT? LOVE ON TOP? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

U belong with fuKlng me? Really?:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

paparazzi yes, like a virgin YES OF COURSE.

Where is Madonna vogue, even SLAVE 4 U! Wtf

Who’s doing all this nominations? 12 years old poopy girls :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

we all know Taylor is  attending because she’s always buying every award, so there’s your fuc**ng winner, your fu K lng welcome :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

edit:

I’m definitely voting only for Britney :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

AND THATS IT :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

EDIT: 

and SZA, I love my SZA GIRL:bouncey: 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't post it as fact I tagged it as Rumor, which is why my thread is open and all ya'll trolling threads were locked.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Mine was tagged as rumor, too. And I see all the other threads open.

But congrats on having a fake news thread open for clicks, I suppose.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa73tuqktzqcwqkeh7h32yi

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Too bad this fanbase can’t get their **** together to do anything but complain. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I never thought i’d say this, but we need the fighters.

I'm mad that Britney got nominated along with Madonnna and the other hasbeen. Meanwhile Madonna also got her solo nomination for Like a Virgin. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

This is clearly done on purpose on MTV's side, I mean leaving out Slave 4 U is a crime. You can ask anyone about the Britney/snake pic and they'll tell you exactly what that is :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I'm mad that Britney got nominated along with Madonnna and the other hasbeen. Meanwhile Madonna also got her solo nomination for Like a Virgin. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

This is clearly done on purpose on MTV's side, I mean leaving out Slave 4 U is a crime. You can ask anyone about the Britney/snake pic and they'll tell you exactly what that is :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Maybe they’re saving it for next year.

Either way Beyonce or Taylor will win. Their fanbases are way stronger & more united, we are a mess. 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.