Music! Music My Princess!

So I put this playlist on a podcast about that time she posted with Indila Ego. Today I feel like sharing it here.

Feel free to make this a general music topic, maybe sharing a song that may have a different sound but is none the less from the Vast Britneyverse this world can be.

1 Intro:

2 Songs:

Edited by Jibreel
wrote numbers on the list
15 hours ago, icybaby said:

I am really surprised to see Polina here.  I like that song better from original group

Do you have a link? Would love to hear it.

Oh Princess Britney! She went with one of the songs from the playlist for her IG. And there are so few on that list fitting for her IG.

"Now she's got a six year old trying to keep him warm, trying to keep out the cold"

"Your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life, youre gonna grow and have a good life I'm gonna do what I've got to do!"

Somehow we'll save the US My Princess. You and me! And that six year old loves you too! It's just being like all children can be at times.

18 hours ago, Jibreel said:

So I put this playlist on a podcast about that time she posted with Indila Ego. Today I feel like sharing it here.

Feel free to make this a general music topic, maybe sharing a song that may have a different sound but is none the less from the Vast Britneyverse this world can be.

Intro:

Songs:

Okay, but not britney related.

5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Okay, but not britney related.

Yea I'll give you that it doesn't seem much so. It was a 'Britney recording' when I made that podcast episode though. And to me personally, it could barely be more Britney.

I also wrote in the topic text 'from the Vast Britneyverse this world can be' exactly because of the relevance issue you bring up.

Now Britney uploaded with Rockabye here the day after and that's the kind of thing I'm talking about. I appreciate your comment.

8 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

so, songs that sound like a Britney song?

Originally the spirit of that podcast recording was "Thank you so much for sharing these clips on IG of you with the music you pick! You make me wanna pick some music myself and share it with you!".

Indila Ego was from her. Now she picked Rockabye. Two songs on the list I picked because my actress/dancer ex girlfriend dance and act in the videos. The last on the list and number 6.

• Like 1
On 8/31/2024 at 7:07 PM, begood behealthy live said:

I like dark emo, but this is insane,

it looks like some kind of declaration of war... against who?

I' m  outta here

First I didn't want to answer, because as you write yourself it's all a little bit 'out there', maybe not the typical topic on this forum, so basically I didn't want to bump up my own topic by writing an answer. I'm having a good day today though so why not?

".. looks like a declaration of war "

well the 'worst' one would be 2 on the list I guess. With the soldiers and weapons. That one is actually from 1945 when N@zi Germany was defeated by the allies. US, Britain, France and so on. The Soviets took Berlin from the East while the US came from the West.

Britney's grandfather was a driver for the generals in WW II as she writes in her book. He liked to drive fast.

Our current world order is basically defined by America smashing the N@zis in World War II. That's the world we are all living in today. Whether you're American or from any other country.

So maybe it's a celebration of peace rather than a declaration of war? And maybe it's about a hope that America will remain there in the world as a force for good and a threat against any genocidal tyrannical regime trying to pull what the Germans tried 80 years ago.

Edited by Jibreel
Editing from **** to N@zi

As I on train, I have time to reply plus I feel compelled to be social & polite & answer back. 

First Thx for answering so eloquently. 

My personal toughts on the topics & replies on the forum were it's about feeling free to post without consequences.

We are not lawyers, judge Judy,  court, Secret Service, Interpol, trying to judge eachother on quotes & threads.

So I m not that doing that neither, as do you.

I didn t understand. From my room with Britney posters and my stereo barking brit's music, typing stuff on breathe heavy, always having a laugh, in a good way, not mean..

I read a lot of things you can buy cds lps jacke.

I tried to inspire myself because I m into poëtry, that was my main thing.

I read a lot between the lines of people having a normal life, doing laundry, brushing teeth,  vulnerability,  their relation to Bitbity. I read an article about that in a psychology magazine I bought, hey , maybe that s gonna be my next topic, you know?

But to come clean with you, I m ok with our chat, I' m no n@zi neither, I Don t know what the Heck I am. But i m vulnerable, somehow I have to clinch my but, and everybody is in the army now,  I want love me, i want to like to see me and that s not what s happening now,  I feel more like a Paris Hilton hotel cleansing worker , I want to like the man in the mirror. And if you re afraid of all of this n@zi thing, that s not gonna happen...

I m not the next Stallone, nor Ghandi, but

I am ANGEL

and she is to me a person I met, so I take care of

She asks, my answer is yes.

And posting here is the only freedom and joy and small giggle I have ..

So i define

Chat chat chat chat chat,  hihih, hihi😀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.