What was your first reaction to "S&M" Remix and Live Performance?

I remember when the remix came out I was so shook, my two faves working together and I was literally jamming out to this almost every day. 

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush::nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance::britney-fire-dance:

I had no idea (like all of us) that they would perform it LIVE at the BBMAs! The performance was fun, flirty and iconic. I mean Britney Spears and Rihanna both performing a hit remix? Iconic. 

tumblr_mv31p6LJ9j1stoxpeo1_500.gif

What was your first reaction to the remix and performance? 

tumblr_moigncvfg91r3ty02o1_500.gif

Britney looked like she was having fun, though it was during the Con and her Femme Fatale era. 

Britney-Rihanna.jpg?w=780&q=75

Discuss 💙

tumblr_llo6r2otn91qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Here's the performance if you want nostalgia 🥹🥹🥹

I miss Britney! 

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Love the song.

Was completely disappointed by the show. Such a wasted opportunity. That whole era was full of bad performances.  I don't blame her, after all that we know.

The performances were all good, in my opinion. I think Britney did her best during a difficult time. Any other artist would've fell flat on their face, guaranteed. She was smiling and still performing.  :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

The performances were all good, in my opinion. I think Britney did her best during a difficult time. Any other artist would've fell flat on their face, guaranteed. She was smiling and still performing.  :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

She was drugged in most of them and you can tell. What are you talking about?

• Like 2

I remember everyone had a meltdown when the performance was over and the camera angle showed it like Britney left the stage, when in fact she went a few steps back and pointed at Rihanna to let her shine.

Humble queen. While we, as always at that time, ungrateful...

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Obviously she wasn't feeling it and was over it.

I loved the rise and mask tho :bouncey: and the reaction of the crowd :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: and her trying to escape the stage as soon as it was over and leaving Riri on her own :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Lmao I thought this too but if you see in an alternate edit, she walks a couple feet to the side and claps for Rihanna (we love a humble Queen) and then she joins her in the center.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

Lmao I thought this too but if you see in an alternate edit, she walks a couple feet to the side and claps for Rihanna (we love a humble Queen) and then she joins her in the center.

Her face during the leaked rehearsal video proving that she didn't want to be there

That she doesn't have any energy like all the Femme Fatale era, also Rihanna is a boring performer, so was thinking... A boring perfromance. In the rehearsal Britney have more energy and was in time with the steps.

Edited by descg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.