Britney's real live vocals

These videos show her real voice/ or when her mic was on:

1. Slave 4 U:

2. DWAD offstage:

3. Boys - Onyx Hotel Tour:

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FULL VIDEO!?!!? It's actually good :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

4. Perfume - POM:

5. DWAD:

BOMT however sounds exactly as it should, so I don't think that's necessary. Slave however... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Add on with your own clips

And yes I made a whole post about this :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 3

I mean.

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

That last video is kinda painful to listen to, but that feed was never intended to be listened to.

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I honestly think that you could have stood Britney still on the stage with a mic and had a show of decent live renditions, but honestly, who wanted that when her dancing was so sharp it could cut steel.

spacer.png

It is really quite hard to sing and dance full sets with choreography.

• Love 3
On 8/28/2024 at 6:50 PM, PolySpears said:

These videos show her real voice/ or when her mic was on:

1. Slave 4 U:

2. DWAD offstage:

3. Boys - Onyx Hotel Tour:

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FULL VIDEO!?!!? It's actually good :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

4. Perfume - POM:

5. DWAD:

BOMT however sounds exactly as it should, so I don't think that's necessary. Slave however... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Add on with your own clips

And yes I made a whole post about this :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

The last video was proven to be fake years ago. The audio is manipulated to make her sound ridiculous. Notes are in tune but off key.

Britney is not the best singer, but every note sounding out of key is so far fetched considering we’ve all heard her sing. She’s not completely tone deaf.

Not sure why you’re including it here. But I guess her so-called fans are doing what they do best, on Exhale, bashing her for entertainment purposes. Lovely!

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

I mean.

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

That last video is kinda painful to listen to, but that feed was never intended to be listened to.

Sounds like she didn't have any monitors on the stage and her earpice wasn't working or not even there. Some of her vocals in those clips are kinda slaying tbh, but it sounds exactly like she doesn't hear herself but sings to remember the choreography or something. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

The last video was proven to be fake years ago. The sound is manipulated to make her sound ridiculous. Notes are in tune but out of key.

Britney is not the best singer, but every note sounding out of key is so far fetched considering we’ve all heard her sing. She’s not completely tone deaf.

Not sure why you’re including it here. But I guess  and her fans are doing what they do best, bashing her for entertainment purposes

Indeed it was proven to be fake but like you said Britney fans will do what they do. I think its funny that people complain and moan about her not doing what they want her to do but why would she her fans are beyond toxic and have not changed at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.