Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

3 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Fine wine, travel and clothing. She appears so human before us Goddess Britney!

You don't like the black and purple of Exhale? Well it seems she does! : D

What about her clothing from these?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4osa2vPjQY/

I don't know about the clothing but there was a 'rich vibe' in 3 or 4 posts there and then she took down one or two of them.

She does write in her book though that she's a bad dresser. Maybe some of her fans agree with her. 

That's not a good example of outfit lol. 

It looks gramma curtains cheap dress. It's just so bad.

3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

That's not a good example of outfit lol. 

It looks gramma curtains cheap dress. It's just so bad.

That's why I wrote 'rich vibe'. It wasn't the clothing nessescarily.

Maybe the sorroundings a bit. Mostly herself. Like she was showing 'i can wear whatever i would like to wear if i wanted too, oh yes bishes, i got the dough!'

It was 3 or 4 posts originally. Pokemon Spears would have them. She also wrote with the wine

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6PMERivd14/

That it was her first time for a long time drinking real wine. Well I'm super glad if she isn't pi$$ing her wealth away like so many forever poors in this world do.

And she looks so beautiful whatever she's wearing. And appearantly a gal don't need to be super wealthy to dress in a Britney way. Lovely.

13 minutes ago, Lord M. said:

I don't know anything about it, anyway thanks for sharing your concern, much appreciated my friend ;)

In the past I was known for doing good and spreading knowledge with the community called DAC which I founded which is now Anonymous.

Great I only know Visual Basic. Write in MS Visual Studio and only windows form applications. And not really anything with network or security. But if you founded Anonymous, I guess you're a master hacker?

1 minute ago, Lord M. said:

I'll tell you more, I defended her from the people who spoke badly about her in the Daily Mail and from what Ozzy had said which he later understood. I don't like it when people criticize a person for no reason, that's all.

It's  Ridiculous to Criticize a person for no freaking reason that's cruel  Britney  deserves Happiness and Love

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, Jibreel said:

Great I only know Visual Basic. Write in MS Visual Studio and only windows form applications. And not really anything with network or security. But if you founded Anonymous, I guess you're a master hacker?

And a very long story about when Arphanet was born

1 minute ago, Lord M. said:

what kind of tattoo? I don't use IG to watch videos on IG I use the grabber system

You know which tattoo. Was that another person or was it you and your tattoo? If it wasn't you, was it a well known image? Looked very good.

11 minutes ago, Lord M. said:

I will ask you again what kind of tattoo design I don't understand.

How should I describe it? You had it on your page when you made your first posts. Big tattoo. Arm and shoulder.

EDIT: How would you describe it? I remember thinking, is that him or someone else?

Edited by Jibreel
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

How should I describe it? You had it on your page when you made your first posts. Big tattoo. Arm and shoulder.

EDIT: How would you describe it? I remember thinking, is that him or someone else?

1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

Okay. It looked good though. I wanted to ask. I'm starting to feel like a spammer. This conversation seems to have very little to do with the topic. My fault. Sorry folks!

We are here to serve you, Lord

Edited by Lord M.
2 hours ago, Myaway said:

You're a negative because all you do on here is Bully and Bully

When have I done that?  You are literally on here telling people to "get a job" and I commented that "you should keep it moving."  Then, you wrote that "I'm not respectful" and I asked for receipts.  I'm asking you for accountability and you're responding that I'm "negative" and a "bully."  Do you see where I'm going with this? 

You thought you could attack people and now you're playing the victim.  Either you post some receipts or get out of this thread, because you're flooding people's inboxes with your inability to formulate a proper argument.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.