Britney on IG: All my jewelry went missing last year but don’t you sometimes wonder 💭 where it all is at this exact moment right now ???

8 minutes ago, Myaway said:

Bro You have no life 

You're a little tyrant to the people you see speaking ill of Britney and her fans! ;-)

Sometimes that kind of negativity seems to take over and everyone joins in. Or at least the others are nowhere to be seen.

Thank you for defending her and her fans. Are you really a straight girl like your page says? Sorry. You don't need to answer that it's none of my business.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

You're a little tyrant to the people you see speaking ill of Britney and her fans! ;-)

Sometimes that kind of negativity seems to take over and everyone joins in. Or at least the others are nowhere to be seen.

Thank you for defending her and her fans. Are you really a straight girl like your page says? Sorry. You don't need to answer that it's none of my business.

Actually I'm  straight plus Britney  for life 

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

I care about Britney  because She's  Human and Deserves Love and Happiness 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

These people who talks trash about Britney have no brain cells  . These people have no respect 

30 minutes ago, Myaway said:

These people who talks trash about Britney have no brain cells  . These people have no respect 

Sometimes it does get bad. Sometimes very bad. 

I'm just sad about Britneys jewelry and her phone. People really shouldn't steal from her.

Maybe those people have no brain cells and no respect either.

21 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Sometimes it does get bad. Sometimes very bad. 

I'm just sad about Britneys jewelry and her phone. People really shouldn't steal from her.

Maybe those people have no brain cells and no respect either.

Those Trash talkin Yappers suck because  They have no soul for Britney 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2024 at 4:42 AM, Jup1ter said:

Let it go B, it''s sad it all went away

Let's dance

xC6STz3.gif

I agree 100% that this person had other goals but he definitely didn't care about Britney, you just have to look a person in the eyes to understand their intentions

Edited by Lord M.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.