12 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Was she bored or lonely? Some of the remarks Kevin makes into the camera are weird and passive aggressive AF, but like he's already talking to an audience. Why would he be featured on the original concept??

Chaotic documents all of this.  B had a little camera with her on her Onyx hotel tour.  It started out with her being bored and having fun with her crew.  Then she met KFed and it turned into a weird mess.  What original concept are you talking about?  I think they just shot a bunch of random videos on the tour and after, I think B and her team agreed together to publish the videos to "clear the air about their love."  He sounds like he's talking to audience because he's faking it the whole time.  That's what he's doing.  He didn't mean any of it and was lying to her the entire time.  B picked him up from the streets and brought him into a life of luxury.  He fell in love with her lifestyle, not her.  The parts where he and B are sitting and talking interview style were shot after while she was preggers I believe.

I don't think there was an original concept for her to have a reality show.  She was literally just on tour having fun, took a bunch of videos, and decided after to publish them to dissuade public scrutiny about KFed.  She wanted us to give him a chance like she did.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/28/2024 at 12:22 PM, doomphantom1 said:

Chaotic documents all of this.  B had a little camera with her on her Onyx hotel tour.  It started out with her being bored and having fun with her crew.  Then she met KFed and it turned into a weird mess.  What original concept are you talking about?  I think they just shot a bunch of random videos on the tour and after, I think B and her team agreed together to publish the videos to "clear the air about their love."  He sounds like he's talking to audience because he's faking it the whole time.  That's what he's doing.  He didn't mean any of it and was lying to her the entire time.  B picked him up from the streets and brought him into a life of luxury.  He fell in love with her lifestyle, not her.  The parts where he and B are sitting and talking interview style were shot after while she was preggers I believe.

I don't think there was an original concept for her to have a reality show.  She was literally just on tour having fun, took a bunch of videos, and decided after to publish them to dissuade public scrutiny about KFed.  She wanted us to give him a chance like she did.

I see. I thought there was supposed to be a project from behind the scenes of the tour, which is why she had the camera. It's weird that he was filming interview style with her. Example, they were on the tour bus and he's pointing out that she's filming him while she's naked and the rest of the dancers are asleep 20 ft away from them. It was a weird remark to make. Why point that out on camera knowing no one will ever see it?

The whole thing may have started off as innocuous but I can't shake whatever motives Kevin may have had aside from spousal support in the long term. Maybe there was always an intention for people to seize control of the Britany Spears estate. Otherwise, why document and publish behavior that could lend itself as potentially damaging to her character? 

Edited by theodoritasenorita
11 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

I see. I thought there was supposed to be a project from behind the scenes of the tour, which is she had the camera. It's weird that he was filming interview style with her. Example, they were on the tour bus and he's pointing out that she's filming him naked while the rest of the dancers are asleep. It was a weird remark to make. Why point that out on camera knowing no one will ever see it? The whole thing may have started off as innocuous but I can't shake whatever motives Kevin may have had aside from spousal support in the long term. Maybe there was always an intention for people to seize control of the Britany Spears brand. Otherwise, why document and publish behavior that could lend itself as potentially damaging to her character? 

No official project.  She was just bored filming stuff.  Regarding that naked bit, I thought it was funny.  It looked like two goofy kids getting caught fooling around.  In hindsight though, she has a tendency to do things like this ... i.e. Fernando Flores and Adnan Ghalib etc.  B was at some store in Sherman Oaks once and she stripped naked in front of the staff.  She was also caught changing her blood-soaked underwear in the middle of the night during her 06-07-08 era.  She went to store, had the owner open it up for her past hours, and then tried on different underwear in there while menstruating.  That was a dark time but she has a tendency to expose herself.

Kevin ... I don't know what to say with him.  Britney is naive and all of her videos show that.  I saw gold digger from the beginning, she saw man of her dreams and future father of her kids, and Kevin saw an opportunity.

By this time, her character had already taken a beating.  JT had just humiliated her and the paparazzi were already following B and KFed a lot, remember?  The planet knew she was dating KFed, and that he was married.  Chaotic was a way for them to "clear the air about how they fell in love."  For a lot of us, it looked like the exact opposite, but B cared for the guy so ...

Edited by doomphantom1
added info about image
6 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

No official project.  She was just bored filming stuff.  Regarding that naked bit, I thought it was funny.  It looked like two goofy kids getting caught fooling around.  In hindsight though, she has a tendency to do things like this ... i.e. Fernando Flores and Adnan Ghalib etc.  B was at some store in Sherman Oaks once and she stripped naked in front of the staff.  She was also caught changing her blood-soaked underwear in the middle of the night during her 06-07-08 era.  She went to store, had the owner open it up for her past hours, and then tried on different underwear in there while menstruating.  That was a dark time but she has a tendency to expose herself.

Kevin ... I don't know what to say with him.  Britney is naive and all of her videos show that.  I saw gold digger from the beginning, she saw man of her dreams and future father of her kids, and Kevin saw an opportunity.

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

By this time, her character had already taken a beating.  JT had just humiliated her and the paparazzi were already following B and KFed a lot, remember? 

I do remember. I remember thinking I can't watch this, because it's so messed up that they won't leave her alone and I'm tired of the headline at the checkout lines.  

The planet knew she was dating KFed, and that he was married. 

Don't recall him being married. Having kids yes. Not the married bit. 

Chaotic was a way for them to "clear the air about how they fell in love."  For a lot of us, it looked like the exact opposite, but B cared for the guy so ...

I dunno about that. Felt like it was a PR stunt for sure but felt like KEVIN launching his solo career as independent talent, which obviously didn't land. 

Just like all of Britney's antics and attention-grabbing behaviours, I’ve come to the conclusion she just did the show to draw more hype, controversy, and attention towards her. I think she relishes in the chaos and entertainment because she lacked parental support growing and I think she's learned this is how to muster external support and gratification.

Makes no sense, right? The hottest and most talented star on the planet marries a gas station semi-homeless attendant. Stayed with a shallow cheating man that brags about banging woman. Marries a stranger from childhood within 48 hours. Claims to hate the spotlight and fame, yet releases a book for profit, releases music despite claiming to be retired, twirling around on Instagram and passing it off as contemporary dancing. Cruficies her abusers yet justifies her rude and verbally abusive antics and disrespectful conduct to otherwise well-intentioned benign and innocent people. It just feels very narcissistic to me.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Just like all of Britney's antics and attention-grabbing behaviours, I’ve come to the conclusion she just did the show to draw more hype, controversy, and attention towards her. I think she relishes in the chaos and entertainment because she lacked parental support growing and I think she's learned this is how to muster external support and gratification.

Makes no sense, right? The hottest and most talented star on the planet marries a gas station semi-homeless attendant. Stayed with a shallow cheating man that brags about banging woman. Marries a stranger from childhood within 48 hours. Claims to hate the spotlight and fame, yet releases a book for profit, releases music despite claiming to be retired, twirling around on Instagram and passing it off as contemporary dancing. Cruficies her abusers yet justifies her rude and verbally abusive antics and disrespectful conduct to otherwise well-intentioned benign and innocent people. It just feels very narcissistic to me.

hmm. When you put it like that... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/27/2024 at 10:35 PM, jordeezy river red said:

It truly was **hard** to watch. As a fan, I only liked the 1st episode and the "someday" video. 

I just finished watching Henderson's YT-video. He nailed it. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

I just realised how bratty, dumb and extremely annoying Britney was and most likely still is (at least to a person of my kind) outside of a video shoot or a stage. 

That woman would drive me nuts instantly.:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: I cringed, got agitated and lightheaded because of that jiggly camcorder. This was the same experience back in the day, when I tried watching the DVD and couldn't get past the second episode for the life of me.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

For the umpteenth time I realised, I love the product and not the person... :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

On 8/30/2024 at 8:56 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Donald Glover Atlanta GIF

Couldn't have put it better myself! 🫠

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.