Britney is killing Britney Spears - on purpose?

2 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Self-destruction is a mental health thing and is a symptom of (fill in the blank

yeah she has been trying to implode Britney Spears for 20+ years

But this isn’t self destruction. It’s image destruction. Britney has said in the past when she’s on stage she’s like “playing a character it’s not really me”. She doesn’t want the world to see her as Britney she’s trying to piss off someone her family and hollywierd. I do agree it makes her look bad but Britney has multi billions. She dancing naked In her MANSION! Taking trips to islands whenever, and riding horses and being carefree. Her life is a flex in many ways. She is that ***** and she knows it! Everyone wanted a piece of her! Literally! That’s has to give you a confidence boost! He endured and survived and lived to tell her story many in Hollywood don’t!

she deserves more respect!

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

But this isn’t self destruction. It’s image destruction. Britney has said in the past when she’s on stage she’s like “playing a character it’s not really me”

It’s both. destroying familial relationships crazy love relationships substance abuse not showing up for work not taking care of hygiene not showing up for yourself is all self destruction. Problems with own children. Like it’s not just the career she’s hurting herself 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Self-destruction is a mental health thing and is a symptom of (fill in the blank

yeah she has been trying to implode Britney Spears for 20+ years

I don’t think she really knows who she is without ‘Britney Spears’

Who even is Xila Maria Red? 

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

If her goal is to destroy her pop star image, wouldn't it be more practical to simply disappear from social media and lead a simple life, away from the spotlight, like a normal person? 

Would that not keep the image and the memory alive though? The public self sabotage feels purposeful in a way - maybe it’s a way to heal? 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

But this isn’t self destruction. It’s image destruction. Britney has said in the past when she’s on stage she’s like “playing a character it’s not really me”. She doesn’t want the world to see her as Britney she’s trying to piss off someone her family and hollywierd. I do agree it makes her look bad but Britney has multi billions. She dancing naked In her MANSION! Taking trips to islands whenever, and riding horses and being carefree. Her life is a flex in many ways. She is that ***** and she knows it! Everyone wanted a piece of her! Literally! That’s has to give you a confidence boost! He endured and survived and lived to tell her story many in Hollywood don’t!

she deserves more respect!

She seems SO adamant to prove this point to herself and the world. I wonder why she feels Britney has to be killed so dramatically and buried so publicly? Maybe it’s her way of controlling a narrative that has for so many years been controlled for her?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Would that not keep the image and the memory alive though? The public self sabotage feels purposeful in a way - maybe it’s a way to heal? 

So she'd rather people remember her as an unstable woman who uses social media to embarrass herself and drag others down rather than the legendary pop star she used to be? This behavior not only hurts her and her status, but her children as well. It makes her lose credibility and be seen as a meme, a bad joke. Do you really think this is healthy for someone who is already fragile like her? Is this what she wants for the present and future? And there's more: if it were really her objective to destroy her legacy, it doesn't make sense to continue launching products that bear her name: books, songs, biopics, musicals, among other things that keep the brand alive.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 6

if true, she should realize she can pilot the vehicle and make alterations at whim. it is hers to do with what she pleases. if she is destroying it deliberately, she should realize the power she wields. she can shape the world for the better with her platform.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

So she'd rather people remember her as an unstable woman who uses social media to embarrass herself and drag others down rather than the legendary pop star she used to be? This behavior not only hurts her and her status, but her children as well. It makes her lose credibility and be seen as a meme, a bad joke. Is this what she wants for the present and future? And there's more: if it were really her objective to destroy her legacy, it doesn't make sense to continue launching products that bear her name: books, songs, biopics, musicals, among other things that keep the brand alive.

Other than the book, I don’t think any of these products have her true backing. And the book did many things to try and kill the brand -  revealing the abor**on for starters, and speaking her truth about what happened in the facility. Of course ultimately the brand sells hence the publishers watered down some of the drama.

Just now, troubleforyou said:

Other than the book, I don’t think any of these products have her true backing. And the book did many things to try and kill the brand -  revealing the abor**on for starters, and speaking her truth about what happened in the facility. Of course ultimately the brand sells hence the publishers watered down some of the drama.

Also why is abor**on censored on this site?!

I see what you're saying and maybe what she is doing right now is partially a conscious decision of hers or at least she's justifying it to herself that way, but shouldn't she also - in her right mind - avoid going down the "celebrity tragedy" path like Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, and the such? Whenever she's rebelled, that's the vibe she created and reinforced again in the last couple years to replace "polished pop star" and it's not all that preferable. In my opinion. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

1 hour ago, troubleforyou said:

all designed to kill the woman her family created for us.

I didn't think she's doing this intentionally... I think she's just being herself. Which is how she's always been. And the public didn't like it. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.