7 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

These four tracks are a little more wild :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Literally crying because Miracle seems to be my YouTube algorithm hit. It's at 409 views and counting. This track is my favorite. It's hot. If this doesn't make you dance I don't know what can :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Are you stealing songs and passing them off as your own?

Jesus has not risen 

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Edited by TheVoodooThatWeDo
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

Jay babes, I really hope you’re not drinking again and passing off other’s songs as your own as a way to get some validation. You deserve to treat yourself better.

While you sound condescending, I will take your concern with a grain of salt. I'm fine. I am not drinking and I make my own music through an app which I have already shared and don't need to validate myself to anyone so you have a nice day !!!!! 

55 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

While you sound condescending, I will take your concern with a grain of salt. I'm fine. I am not drinking and I make my own music through an app which I have already shared and don't need to validate myself to anyone so you have a nice day !!!!! 

So you don’t admit you plagiarised some of the songs? Specifically Miracle?

You’re not drinking. Ok! Are you using again?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.